oneBoro Forum

'Other Boro stuff'

9 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

Surely he comes to us in the Summer. Absolutely baffled they decided to keep him there, bitter bitter manager and club 

They wanted a bidding war between us and Watford.. we knew we couldn't get involved... summer is defo a possibility 

• Replies 22.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Johnmfc81 said:

If Gibson had his contract mutually terminated and lets say boro decided to waiver the remaining money owed by Burnley. Could he still sign and play for us this season as a free agent?

No. You have to be a free agent before the window shuts. He won't be able to register for another club until the next window opens.

• Like 1

Gazette just released a report saying Moukoudi is for sale and St.Ettienne want us to sign him permanently in the summer. Him and Gibson would be a class partnership in my opinion 

30 minutes ago, BoroSmoggie said:

https://t.co/m9kXuMTGQA

Looks like the option of signing Moukoudi is there, if we want him.

Early days yet, looks ideal from a physical stand point. Got to see how the rest of his loan pans out, but I've liked what I've seen so far.

The own goal was unfortunate but he had to go for it.

If he plays really well, we'll probably be beaten to his signature.

Hate to say it but i said in January that Dyche and Gibson were at logger heads and you wouldn't see him in a Burnley shirt till the end of the season.

As much as id like him back, i have been informed that Ben Gibson has been causing rifts and Dyche has had enough.

Our loan was agreed a week before transfer deadline day but then Watford put a spanner in the works with the permanent transfer  offer and Burnley pulled the plug.  Gibson refused as he only wanted to come back to Boro and thought the deal would be pushed over the line towards the end of the window.

Apparently Gibson went back to Burnley and had another major bust up with Dyche, where Dyche has basically told him hes not welcome at the club.

Apparently his partner never moved with him to Burnley and remained on Teesside and he wants to come back especially with Woodgate at the helm (make of that what you want).

Woodgate isnt going anywhere and the club and preparing for a big rebuild and push next year from what i have heard. Personally i thought it would be another season like this but funds will be made available for a promotion push.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, diggerlad07 said:

Hate to say it but i said in January that Dyche and Gibson were at logger heads and you wouldn't see him in a Burnley shirt till the end of the season.

As much as id like him back, i have been informed that Ben Gibson has been causing rifts and Dyche has had enough.

Our loan was agreed a week before transfer deadline day but then Watford put a spanner in the works with the permanent transfer  offer and Burnley pulled the plug.  Gibson refused as he only wanted to come back to Boro and thought the deal would be pushed over the line towards the end of the window.

Apparently Gibson went back to Burnley and had another major bust up with Dyche, where Dyche has basically told him hes not welcome at the club.

Apparently his partner never moved with him to Burnley and remained on Teesside and he wants to come back especially with Woodgate at the helm (make of that what you want).

Woodgate isnt going anywhere and the club and preparing for a big rebuild and push next year from what i have heard. Personally i thought it would be another season like this but funds will be made available for a promotion push.

Interesting 👍

4 hours ago, DevKWat said:

Surely he comes to us in the Summer. Absolutely baffled they decided to keep him there, bitter bitter manager and club 

Seriously, that arsehole Dyche has never forgiven this club over that 1997 Chesterfield semi final, when the ball went over the line and it wasn't given. The mans a bitter 1st rate ***, nothing would give me greater pleasure than to see Burnley go on a *** poor run and get relegated.