• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, Lord_Moose said:

If any of that is true then the club is 100% rotten and makes me feel embarrassed to be associated with it.

Same man. So diassociated with this club right now, something needs to change.

How exactly is the club at fault? It looks like they've extended her room and car rental.. One of the ladies has spent time with her but in the end had to cut contact (probably down to legal advice).

Randolph was out the team for long periods maybe this had something to do with that? I'm not really sure what else the club should be doing when the police are involved and it's a domestic matter.

• Like 1

I have seen loads of fans instinctively slating Randolph and the Club, but has there been a police investigation?. It’s foreseeable that his ex inflicted the injuries herself as there are enough crazy lasses (and guys) out there to make up false allegations after a tumultuous break up. Innocent until proven guilty is appropriate in situations like this.

Maybe the dragged out medical was a cover for this situation with his ex to become clearer or seemingly resolved?. West Ham obviously wouldn’t have wanted him if it was looking like he had done this and likely to have a conviction?. Genuine question.

44 minutes ago, p_mards said:

I have seen loads of fans instinctively slating Randolph and the Club, but has there been a police investigation?. It’s foreseeable that his ex inflicted the injuries herself as there are enough crazy lasses (and guys) out there to make up false allegations after a tumultuous break up. Innocent until proven guilty is appropriate in situations like this.

Maybe the dragged out medical was a cover for this situation with his ex to become clearer or seemingly resolved?. West Ham obviously wouldn’t have wanted him if it was looking like he had done this and likely to have a conviction?. Genuine question.

Jog on man. 

I would expect statements from Boro, Durham Police and the hospital in the morning. It sounds like all the authorities have been involved and Boro dealing with the situation in some way.

She mentions her X giving police interviews in Feb. So this is still ongoing. 

Clearly a horrible situation that needs resolving.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, edinboro said:

I would expect statements from Boro, Durham Police and the hospital in the morning. It sounds like all the authorities have been involved and Boro dealing with the situation in some way.

She mentions her X giving police interviews in Feb. So this is still ongoing. 

Clearly a horrible situation that needs resolving.

If she’s now making these sort of public allegations on her Instagram account, I suspect that Durham Police have found insufficient evidence to bring a charge against Randolph. Pure speculation I must note. Domestic abuse charges against high profile individuals such as Randolph are currently treated very seriously by the CPS  - just note the ultimately tragic decision of the CPS to pursue the domestic abuse allegations against Caroline Flack. Thats the sort of backdrop Randolph and his ex are within so the merits of any decision to prosecute or not will have been made upon the facts, and not budget pressures like is common within many other areas of the law unfortunately. That’s not to say it didn’t happen; merely that the evidence did not meet the Crown Prosecution Service’s criteria based upon evidence before them. We just don’t know the facts to have a firm opinion either way just yet. I’ll hold fire until we hear more about if any charges are being brought.

21 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

She has a massive a-r-s-e.

It’s ironic considering he’s a vegan so should hate meat. Something doesn’t add up 😂

Edited by p_mards

It's not the club's responsibility, he's his own person and should be dealing with it on his own. Which is why the idea of them being even remotely involved in any 'cover up' is disgusting if true.

Also I know that some think hey, police investigation required before judgements can be made. It's a stellar attitude, innocent until proven guilty. And I'd absolutely love to be able to agree. However, I'd ask you if you've ever known anyone who's tried to report domestic abuse to the police before. Spoiler alert; it's not as simple as they did something wrong and thus go to jail. I've heard enough situations even just in the last 6 months where the guilty walk free because what proof is there? The word of the victim.

So by all means, stand up for Randolph's rights to not be judged unless found guilty. But just because the police decide not to pursue, don't throw her under a bus. It's not been proven to have happened, which is very different from having been proven not to have happened. Imagine having to live with your abuser walking free and dial it back.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, p_mards said:

Very articulate. Have you got anything substantive to add?.

Honestly didn't think your utter claptrap warranted it.

Maybe don't accuse someone of lying with absolutely nothing to back it up.  You are literally accusing a total stranger, who you know nothing about, of injuring themselves in order to make a false allegation.  It sounds ridiculous.

The vast majority of domestic abuse claims are entirely genuine.  The vast majority of domestic abuse goes unpunished.  It takes courage to put something like this out in the open and exactly what do you think she gains?  Other than total doyles making up conspiracies, abusing her on social media and the like.

God help any of your friends or family if they came to you in such a situation, given you leap straight to "making it up, must be mental".