oneBoro Forum
LukeR

'Other Boro stuff'

How bad was that team though !! 

The cost-cutting slide was well and truly on at that point. 

And while we have this lock down we could have a live showing of Strachen v Pulis. The only way that should ever be played is behind closed doors locked away from the world 🤮🤮🤮

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Uwe said:

And while we have this lock down we could have a live showing of Strachen v Pulis. The only way that should ever be played is behind closed doors locked away from the world 🤮🤮🤮

Sounds like something out of a Saw film

1 hour ago, boroie said:

Sounds like something out of a Saw film

Except they didn't want to play a game...

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, boro-unger said:

Except they didn't want to play a game...

image.gif.1bc9f07302197441f8afb15d6ad34def.gifActual footage of that game 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Over the last few years I seem to remember pictures of them building a bigger house, which I don't think was this one.. So maybe they've just finally moved into it.

4 hours ago, mendieta420 said:

Over the last few years I seem to remember pictures of them building a bigger house, which I don't think was this one.. So maybe they've just finally moved into it.

I think but not 100%, they have built and now moved into a house near Manchester. 

On 4/9/2020 at 11:41 AM, boroie said:

Swiss Ramble has gone through our accounts

Thank you for posting that. Nice breakdown of what the accounts mean for a simpleton like me. Haha. I think our player sales from this year will be around £15m mark. Flint was sold for £4m, Braithwaite £5m i think was reported (due approx another 2m from his sell on clause) and Randolph went for £4m. That will be offset by the combined 4m we spent on Stojanovic, Dijksteel, Bola n Browne.

1 hour ago, Smogzilla said:

Since there isn't a transfer thread at the mo I'll just stick this here.

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/exclusive-middlesbrough-weighing-up-double-sunderland-raid

Watmore seems to have dropped of the rader a bit in recent seasons. Think due to some serious injuries. Gooch has, on face of it, decent figures for this season. 10 goals and 1 assist. First season he has hit double figures.  24 years of age. I think he could be a good low risk free to look at. Albeit I actually want Sunderland to come up (Only if we stay up. No chance do I want to be swapping places with them). 

I thought Watmore looked like a good little player when he broke through at Sunderland, I don't know what he's been like since his injury.