• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Posted Images

Just now, Lurker said:

Agnew was definitely worse.

I don't think we'd be any lower in the league with him in charge this season!

He was a on a hiding to nothing and had us losing 3-0 at Anfield. Woody has us getting pumped by mid-table Championship teams. 

4 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

71 years old, lives in Cornwall.  Yeah, why not keep him around for a while.

That won't make any

5 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Yeh don't think that'll make any odds, it will have already been discussed with his family. 

8 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Agnew was definitely worse.

I'd say monk was up there too - the resources and players he had were better than any weve had at this level and he was clueless.

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

Pulis - Woodgate - Warnock.

Christ Almighty, I don't think you could get bigger swings in managerial appointments.

Next we'll hire George Friend, then when he fails we'll hire Steve Bruce, then we will hire Adam Clayton, then we'll hire like...freaking Pardew or something.

11 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

The "Riverside assisted living facility"... sounds very quaint!

Anyway, if 70 odd year olds can be the US president, I'm sure they can manage a poxy little football club in the north east! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

Christ Almighty, I don't think you could get bigger swings in managerial appointments.

If Warnock is until the end of the season then this is definitely better than when we appointed Pulis mid-season when we were in no danger of getting relegated.

If Warnock keeps us up and keeps the job then:

south park GIF

13 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

It goes back further than that. McLaren - Southgate - Strachan - Mowbray - Karanka - Monk - Pulis - Woodgate - Warnock.

We almost lurch from one extreme to the other in respect of footballing style. I've been saying the same on here for years, theres no long term plan, strategy or philosophy. 

• Like 2