oneBoro Forum

'Other Boro stuff'

Sheffield Wednesday don’t even know when they will get a decision. If they do get a points deduction they would be relegated so they can’t really plan for next season

• Replies 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

Sheffield Wednesday don’t even know when they will get a decision. If they do get a points deduction they would be relegated so they can’t really plan for next season

Bit of a farce really all this should have been sorted out well before now, unfortunately bloody idiots running the league. 

Regarding Wigans appeal the Gazette article makes no sense. It says Wigan launched they appeal on 2nd July.  No appeal decision can go paat 21 days and then say therefore decision will be 28th July?

Am I missing something because 21 days from 2nd July takes us to 23rd July and not 28th July? I thought they might mean 21 working days from 2nd July but 21 working days would tale us to 31 July.

2 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Regarding Wigans appeal the Gazette article makes no sense. It says Wigan launched they appeal on 2nd July.  No appeal decision can go paat 21 days and then say therefore decision will be 28th July?

Am I missing something because 21 days from 2nd July takes us to 23rd July and not 28th July? I thought they might mean 21 working days from 2nd July but 21 working days would tale us to 31 July.

They appealed on the 7th, not sure where the Gazette have got the 2nd from.

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

A 7 looks very much like a 2 if you don’t have your reading glasses on. 

They might have been looking at the new font they're using on kits these days

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, BoroJake said:

Such a strange signing. Did he actually start a single game under woodgate? I don't remember him coming off the bench either or maybe he was just anonymous

Started at Wigan I seem to remember.

• Like 1