• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

Posted Images

5 hours ago, scottpilgrim said:

Does anyone know why the Red Faction have packed in and not renewed?

I would presume the same reason plenty of others haven't. Hardly a situation for Ultras, really. They certainly won't have an opportunity to create an atmosphere any time soon, either.

4 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

I would presume the same reason plenty of others haven't. Hardly a situation for Ultras, really. They certainly won't have an opportunity to create an atmosphere any time soon, either.

Not really impressive "ultras' if they won't go just because they're not allowed to sing as much.

But it's fair enough if they've just followed the majority of season ticket holders in not renewing yet because of the uncertainty of the season and being locked out.

7 hours ago, scottpilgrim said:

Does anyone know why the Red Faction have packed in and not renewed?

Where have you picked this information up from mate as it's not correct? They haven't "packed in". 

Majority of RF will be in the same boat as a lot of ST holders - unable to renew currently because of the freeze on sales and hadn't renewed prior because of the uncertainty around even being able to attend games. 

Edited by ErimusFootball
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, RiseAgainst said:

I can't imagine going to a match and just sitting in silence for 90 minutes. What would be the point? Where's the fun in that?

tenor.gif

It’s just clicked for me now. Tony Pulis is a genius and oracle. He was doing his best to implement a stay at home policy a full year before anyone else has even heard of COVID-19 

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, RiseAgainst said:

I can't imagine going to a match and just sitting in silence for 90 minutes. What would be the point? Where's the fun in that?

tenor.gif

Arsenal fans don't seem to mind. 🙃

Come to think of it, there's more than a few PL grounds that often lack atmosphere.

Probably just me, but I tend to go to football matches to watch football....no problem with songs and chants, especially if someone has put some thought into them....but if that is the only reason you go, then you're missing the point....you should be suffering like a normal Boro fan

• Haha 2