oneBoro Forum

'Other Boro stuff'

Just now, thatoldchestnut said:

And what about the away games that was in the deal last season.

The rest of us don't get them so why should you?  Unless I'm reading the information incorrectly, the only away games we get to see are those played in midweek.  Saturday away games aren't included for anyone.

• Replies 22.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

The rest of us don't get them so why should you?  Unless I'm reading the information incorrectly, the only away games we get to see are those played in midweek.  Saturday away games aren't included for anyone.

Well they were in the package supplied by the club. I arent lying honest and i am living out of the uk

1 minute ago, thatoldchestnut said:

Well they were in the package supplied by the club. I arent lying honest and i am living out of the uk

I know this as last season I paid for that pass was $120 could watch every single game now to do the same it gonna cost £460 mental.  The club would of sold thousands of they kept last season's pricing. Why the EFL made this so difficult I don't know is crackers

1 minute ago, thatoldchestnut said:

I know they were but it's clearly been changed because of what's going on with the limited numbers available to go to the games.  They now need one system for everyone, not just people living abroad.

1 minute ago, DurhamRed said:

I know this as last season I paid for that pass was $120 could watch every single game now to do the same it gonna cost £460 mental. 

yes so if on dodgy tv, how many will resort to that and the club gets nowt. I was happily paying last season

Just now, Changing Times said:

I know they were but it's clearly been changed because of what's going on with the limited numbers available to go to the games.  They now need one system for everyone, not just people living abroad.

Then hence make it more accessible and affordable not charge on outrageous price

2 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Initially you said they werent. Anyway its the fans getting shafted once again.

2 minutes ago, thatoldchestnut said:

yes so if on dodgy tv, how many will resort to that and the club gets nowt. I was happily paying last season

Of course you were!  You were paying £2.50 for each Boro game.  I'd have been delighted to pay that as well but unfortunately I had to pay a lot more as did most Boro fans.  Now that more fans aren't going to be able to get to the games, they need a way to equalise the system out.  There was no way they were going to continue at that price when lots of people over here were going to need to use the system as well.  They are essentially replacing ticket revenue with this remember.

3 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Stupid question but don't you live in Durham?

Originally yes but when you have to travel all over for work this ensures you could watch all the Boro games and the club received money. The move they adopted will mean a dodgy Ifollow site will be found where fans will go onto as they are priced out of paying £460 to watch all the games . 

• Like 1