• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

I am curious are they going to be making fans in League 2 pay this 😂 as this is so expensive for the product it is. They don't even have own bespoke presentation team like in first season with Bernie Slaven now they just use Radio Tees. 

I think it is the same price but I assume the numbers needing to use it would be a lot lower than at our level.

I don't know how carayol thought he was the best player at the club 🤣 the reason he didn't play under Karaka was because Aitor could not trust the guy to track back defend for that cleansheet. 

• Like 1
Just now, DurhamRed said:

I don't know how carayol thought he was the best player at the club 🤣

Yeah, I was a little confused about that myself 🤨

But I think he might have meant he was playing the best at that time.  If you remember not long after Karanka arrived, Carayol had a good spell before and after Christmas where he scored a few goals.  I remember two at Blackpool for example but there were a few others.  Then a few weeks later he got dropped all of a sudden, I can remember chatting about it on here.  Then he got back into the side a month or so after that and he got injured.

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Also, if I remember correctly, when Sky introduced PPV games in the Premier League years back, it was £10 per game I think.  I don't think that's too outrageous of a price really.

10 quid for a Premier League game where the football is mot if the time significantly better and the product as a whole is a different level. I don’t feel like I am shafted more than any other fan who has to pay 10 pounds for a stream of a championship game. The football is mostly dire and I don’t think a stream is worth more than 5 pounds. It’s just my value of the product. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DurhamRed said:

I must say though I would so love for us to be having prime Carayol and Adomar on the wings would transform our current squad

That's an interesting question that.  Would you take Carayol now?  What about Wildschut or Ledesma or Zemmama?   What would be viewed as an improvement from a few years back?

1 minute ago, Borodane said:

10 quid for a Premier League game where the football is mot if the time significantly better and the product as a whole is a different level. I don’t feel like I am shafted more than any other fan who has to pay 10 pounds for a stream of a championship game. The football is mostly dire and I don’t think a stream is worth more than 5 pounds. It’s just my value of the product. 

This was nearly 20 years ago I think in fairness.  I wouldn't have an issue paying £10 for a stream but I can appreciate not everyone would feel the same.  Not everyone feels the same about spending hundreds on season cards either.

6 minutes ago, OldManGravz said:

You're all classing it as £10pp. Its £10 per stream!

Find a friend/family member to share the cost and its £5 per person. Find 3 and its £2.50 pp. Easyyyyyyyyy

You’d need to be in front of the same screen though. They are clever enough to not allow multiple logins. It’s impossible to find local boro fans for international users😁

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I might be wrong but I think it's The Football League who have decided the pricing, not the club.  The Premier League will do the same for theirs I guess.

Isn’t the EFL made up by the clubs though? 

I'm technically in the UK and was faced with the option of paying a tenner through the official site or using a vpn to get the match for a fiver to "pretend" im in a foreign country. Either that or pay at least 300 quid a game for flights, match ticket, hotel, food and drinks. 

The system was broken last season, It seems to be even more broken this year. Im not paying a tenner a game to watch warnock football under any circumstances, *** that.

• Like 2