oneBoro Forum

'Other Boro stuff'

16 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

did a quick check on some other club sites

they alredy have the price annouced - 140 pound / 166 euro for overseas is the standard price for the season

Derby have a monthly sub for 12.50

last year boro had a special offer on, maybe we are still trying to get that approved? or maybe we're just not in a rush as the first game isn't available overseas.

12.50 is some value. Youll need it for about 8 months,  100 quid all in

• Replies 22.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Posted Images

Do they do any sort of checks for purchasing the season pass? Just wondering if it's possible with a VPN (I know it is buying the matches individually) or will you need proof you're in another country for the pass?

1 minute ago, Weasel said:

Do they do any sort of checks for purchasing the season pass? Just wondering if it's possible with a VPN (I know it is buying the matches individually) or will you need proof you're in another country for the pass?

Not sure, I paid for them on a per match basis last year. Depending on pricing I'll probably go for the pass this season, but only if it averages out at well less than a fiver a game. 

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Weasel said:

You can buy the season pass with a VPN. At least; you could last season. When the season resumed you didn't even need to use the VPN to watch the games but your pass still worked, so I wonder if it will be the same this year. 

• Thanks 1

If the games are available in the UK and the coverage is of good quality, I’ll happily pay £10 per home match if it helps the club out.

If you aren’t prepared to do this, don’t moan next year when the club don’t have enough money to buy players.

This next season is unique and we all have to pull together to help the club. 

4 hours ago, Brunners said:

https://www.mfc.co.uk/news/live-streaming-information-for-new-season

Foreign supporters season pass is back! (Much to the dismay of CT I'm sure).

Why would I be dismayed?  I had no problem with the season pass last season and I have no problem with it this season.  It just seemed like basic common sense if the prices of both the international and domestic passes were the same this season.  Obviously, domestic Boro fans are less important to the club than the international fans, or more accurately, the club believe that they can milk the domestic fans more than the international fans.  Yay!

I wonder how many people on here, who are domestic based, will be purchasing the international season pass and using a VPN?

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

Why would I be dismayed?  I had no problem with the season pass last season and I have no problem with it this season.  It just seemed like basic common sense if the prices of both the international and domestic passes were the same this season.  Obviously, domestic Boro fans are less important to the club than the international fans, or more accurately, the club believe that they can milk the domestic fans more than the international fans.  Yay!

I wonder how many people on here, who are domestic based, will be purchasing the international season pass and using a VPN?

That sounds like dismay to me!

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

That's not dismay, it's incredulity.  

Which one will you be buying?

I will be, through a VPN just because Billy tried to guilt trip me into not doing so.

• Haha 2