oneBoro Forum
LukeR

'Other Boro stuff'

58 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

good call for Wright...usually talks sense and comes across as someone who actually had pride in his achievements rather than look at me, I am a football star cos I've played 5 games and earn £60k a week

Have you seen the video of when he reunites with his old school teacher? It's actually really touching! Seems like a genuinely nice guy.

• Like 2

Far from Britt’s biggest fan but could be a shrewd move from NW to get more out of him and make him feel like the main man. Until he leaves on a free anyway 😂

Britt is more likely to sign a New contract on reduced wages here, when he is Captain... Will anyway be hard for hint to find better options.. 

So you could say that Captains armband is prices at 15m 🤷‍♂️🙃

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/neil-warnock-plots-41st-season-22660795

Another Warnock piece, I agree with him that I wouldn't be putting money on us for promotion!

Playoff push definitely on the cards though in my opinion he's kind of keeping up the optimism but playing up that we're real underdogs interesting balancing act he's pulling lately in the press.

U18s kicked off with a 3 nil win at Leeds today. Cal Kavanagh straight on it again this season with 2 goals. Josh Coburn with the other.

• Like 1

Has anyone elses renewed 2020/2021 season ticket disappeared from their online account? Renewed in April but now only showing 2019 season ticket.

QPR v Boro a week Saturday is expected to have a crowd of 1,000 as part of the ongoing trials.

Grounds could be limited to between 1,000 and 2,500 from October 1st if cases are still too high to allow the planned one-third full

16 minutes ago, northern boro said:

QPR v Boro a week Saturday is expected to have a crowd of 1,000 as part of the ongoing trials.

Grounds could be limited to between 1,000 and 2,500 from October 1st if cases are still too high to allow the planned one-third full

Does anyone know how those 1,000 people are selected?