oneBoro Forum
LukeR

'Other Boro stuff'

4 minutes ago, RiseAgainst said:

Does anyone know how those 1,000 people are selected?

All season ticket holder’s have to assemble in The Riverside car park then a big crane chooses 

image.gif.97495992a3ee9f101b6bc02f98330421.gif

• Haha 6

10 hours ago, edinboro said:

Has anyone elses renewed 2020/2021 season ticket disappeared from their online account? Renewed in April but now only showing 2019 season ticket.

Mine is the same. Renewed around March/April time. 

39 minutes ago, EJ200 said:

Mine is the same. Renewed around March/April time. 

Makes feel a bit better. Might ring to see what is going on.

On 9/15/2020 at 9:58 AM, edinboro said:

Makes feel a bit better. Might ring to see what is going on.

Heard from ticket office. It is down to seats being moved to fit covid rules. Will reappear when seats allocated. Makes sense.

My son is really missing the chips and curry sauce. Need to understand if that is going to be on the menu.

• Like 1

1,000 fans will be allowed into the following championship games

Luton Town v Derby County 

Norwich City v Preston North End 

Middlesbrough v AFC Bournemouth

• Like 2

On 9/15/2020 at 9:13 AM, Uwe said:

All season ticket holder’s have to assemble in The Riverside car park then a big crane chooses 

image.gif.97495992a3ee9f101b6bc02f98330421.gif

I was getting a more Hunger games type vibe. The last 1000 alive get to watch.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

I was getting a more Hunger games type vibe. The last 1000 alive get to watch.

never liked those claw things...have seen them remove heads from toys on more than one occasion

Hoping some of you forum-mates are among the 1000 this Saturday 💪

Bring a #OneBoro banner 😎

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest Posts

• I would go with Bettinelli Dijk Fry Paddy Bola Morsy Sav Kebano Watmore Tav Chuba p.s: We carry on playing the loan lads if they deserve to play as it will offer the best insight in to whether we should pursue them on perm deals in summer. Think Bolasie back for Swansea and 2 starts in 4 days for NML might be a bit much right now hence why I think bench for him for this one. I would also give Howson a breather for this game.
    • At what point do we stop playing the loan lads? Hopefully never, they're probably our best players.
    • I know we were discussing possible GKs we could look at in summer and noted Smithies at Cardiff is not getting a game. He got injured in a game about a month ago and Phillips stepped in and latter has since kept his spot. Obv if that remains the case until end of season Smithies might look to leave, he has a year left on his deal. Someone Warnock might look at. Also as far as target men go, if Norwich go up i dont expect Hugill to be part of they PL plans, he barely gets a game as it is. He might be another one we look at given Warnock said this week there are not many target men about who are available.
    • And so it ends not with a bang but with a whimper: With our hopes of the play offs diminishing inconsistent Boro are being sent to Coventry (well actually Birmingham). Heres what we I have thrown together. The strikers, the recruitment team and the tea lady have all been thrown under the bus in recent weeks. Who will be thrown this week?   What Team and Formation Will Warnock go with? What would you do? At what point do we stop playing the loan lads? Some pictures to make boring stats look interesting: We all remember Keith O’Neil but who were the last two players to move between Coventry and Middlesbrough (clue: they were loan deals)? Opposition Danger Man   Forest legend Des Walker’s kid is the main threat and with stats like those you know our recruitment team will be watching him closely. TLDR: Coventry Up Next Tuesday.