• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Posted Images

47 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I just googled it.  A *** youtube team, of course Brunners is a supporter 🙄🤦‍♂️

Hey man, they're a legitimate non league football team now! In the FA Cup and everything. The best known & best sponsored non league team I would imagine, with sponsorships from Football Manager & Adidas.

They even have their own version of Adam Traore.

I wish I had a second team at times it's an absolute ballache supporting Boro.

Area has no other remotely good sports teams besides a semi decent speedway team or if you like your rugby trek up to watch the Falcons, I just follow Yorkshire in the cricket and a couple of American sports teams can't bring myself to give a f about another football team sadly I wish I had it in me to sometimes because there's nothing pretty about watching pub team football or 50 yard punts week in week out for going on 4 years but *sigh* I persevere...

• Like 1
1 hour ago, SmogDane said:

Right now am I watching my local team FC Midtjylland play CL qualifiers v Young Boys Bern.. Good game, but 0-0 at half time.. 

I follow FCM, but am not active on the forum, and I don't watch many league games, even though we are Danish Champions... 

But I follow the Boro through ups and downs.. I watch all games possible, even on dodgy streams like yesterday... 

And oh, I reached 1000 upvotes here today 💪😎🤘

Well done mate 💪

• Like 1
2 hours ago, SmogDane said:

I go to like 10 FCM games live in a season... And between 1 and 4 Boro games in Non Corona times.. 

And Then the Odd National team game.. 

But most my games I watch on the tele.. What about you, mate? 

Not really much of a football fan, more of a tennis man myself 😉

Nah, Boro, obviously, season ticket for too long to pass a sanity test.  In the dim and distant past I'd get to plenty of away games as well but that's not happening at the moment.  I'd also watch Hartlepool, Darlington (when they were league clubs) and some of the non-league sides if Boro weren't playing or they were away and I wasn't going.  The others were just to watch a game though, I'm a Boro fan only 😣

Actually, I suppose I'm an England fan as well but I've never really thought about that being the same as Boro.

• Like 1

Go and watch Bristol city occasionally Weston-super-Mare ground is only about 600m from my house so I see them to get my football fix. But it’s only the Boro I care about 

Apart from Boro and the mighty Randers FC, I follow Arsenal and Flamengo (my wife’s 2 teams) and go to Brighton matches occasionally with mates although they’ve never done it for me as a team.

I went through a phase of watching Southampton years ago, when I lived there. It was a good time to follow them as the likes of Shearer and Le Tissier were just establishing themselves, however I was in the crowd when Saints scored against Boro and whilst everyone else was leaping around, I just stood still.
Fortunately Bernie scored for Boro I think we drew, but I knew then that I couldn’t seriously support Southampton, I stopped going regularly after that. 

So really he shouldn't have even still been in the stands on Tuesday. Worrying given his age, regardless of how well we can ensure he's looked after. I hope he gets through it and also hope he hasn't passed it on to anyone else.

• Like 1