Jump to content
oneBoro Forum
LukeR

'Other Boro stuff'

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Maccarone said:

Get well soon Neil, wasn't Bausor in the stand next to him?

No he was sat with Gibson in the directors box.

Edited by Smogzilla

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is that why he was in the stands the other day then?

Get well soon boss and hopefully it hasn't been passed on to too many/any others in the club

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really arent too shocked after it was announced he was not feeling very well, and wasnt in the dugout. It is worrying as too how long it may take him to recover though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How long time does he need to isolate? I assume he won't join any trainings or matchdays.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Neil Warnock alone with his laptop for a couple of weeks? Oh you can guarantee he's checking in on the Boro forums again that's a given...

Hoping you get through it unscathed Neil.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From the Guardian:

Warnock – a regular on flights between Teesside and Newquay as he shuttles between the north-east and his family home in Cornwall...

Anyone else find it a bit concerning that he's always shuttling back and forth? Surely you would expected a manger to need to be based full-time at the club they're running, especially in the Championship when we have games so frequently. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

From the Guardian:

Warnock – a regular on flights between Teesside and Newquay as he shuttles between the north-east and his family home in Cornwall...

Anyone else find it a bit concerning that he's always shuttling back and forth? Surely you would expected a manger to need to be based full-time at the club they're running, especially in the Championship when we have games so frequently. 

On the surface it doesn't look great, but I suppose it's not much different to our players who lived further afield.

Hour and half flight there, hour and a half flight back. Presumably once a week, I imagine he's spending most of his time here and probably stays at Rockcliffe a lot of the time.

Clayton was driving back home to Harrogate after every training session and match.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m sure covid is more rife in football than we realise. There are so many false negative tests, we know Coulson has been unwell for a few weeks, then Pears and Stojanovic. Half the Watford players were out due to (amongst other things) illness. I think it’s a problem waiting to explode. 
Hope Neil is okay, he’s in a vulnerable age group so fingers crossed a mild dose of it and he’s back to full fitness very soon 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Skinemrippers said:

I’m sure covid is more rife in football than we realise. There are so many false negative tests, we know Coulson has been unwell for a few weeks, then Pears and Stojanovic. Half the Watford players were out due to (amongst other things) illness. I think it’s a problem waiting to explode. 
Hope Neil is okay, he’s in a vulnerable age group so fingers crossed a mild dose of it and he’s back to full fitness very soon 

I've heard of lots of false positives, but not false negatives?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Brunners said:

I've heard of lots of false positives, but not false negatives?

False negatives are actually far more prevalent than false positives. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...