'Other Boro stuff'

• Replies 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great quote from Kevin Blackwell in the Athletic today 🤣🤣🤣

It's my birthday today, meant to be my 30th but I've refused to allow that in current circumstances of not being able to celebrate it. I usually get my age on the back of one of my shirts so I re

I can't imagine that game getting approved by Hasbro...

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, Red Rocket said:

I'd be keen for us to sponser a player again. It really helps attract attention to the forum.

I’d like to do it again. And my personal recommendation world be Sam Morsy 

Understand Uwe's thinking but would rather go for an academy product like Tav or Wood...anything that can give them a boost can help their confidence and with it being first come, first served, the new signings will likely be snapped up by the commercial outfits, either way, the quicker a decision is made, the more likely the first choice is available

• Like 2
39 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

He died

The club's social media team are busy with the Twitter video as we speak

comedy central GIF by Drunk History

YOU ARE HEREBY BANISHED TO THE oneBORO NAUGHTY STEP!

I mean come on...do you really want Woody back that badly?

Edited by AnglianRed

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/chuba-akpom-turning-back-champions-18978782

This stuff from Chubez can't be right I've been told repeatedly we're basically a non league post industrial hell hole who can only sign Dickens Inn barmen what is this nonsense from Akpom about jumping at the chance to buy a house and viewing Boro as a decent size club.

Wanting to follow his hero JFH that can't be right either he's only ever mentioned now as a former Leeds player must have been Leeds that got to that UEFA Cup final in 06 with Jimmy it can't have been us we're basically Wrexham the way people talk about us.

6 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/chuba-akpom-turning-back-champions-18978782

This stuff from Chubez can't be right I've been told repeatedly we're basically a non league post industrial hell hole who can only sign Dickens Inn barmen what is this nonsense from Akpom about jumping at the chance to buy a house and viewing Boro as a decent size club.

Wanting to follow his hero JFH that can't be right either he's only ever mentioned now as a former Leeds player must have been Leeds that got to that UEFA Cup final in 06 with Jimmy it can't have been us we're basically Wrexham the way people talk about us.

I guess he’s a bit of a fantasist. 

Think a few of the non-title contenders in the Premiership might be taking the competition a bit more seriously this year  ..every penny they can grab will make a difference to some of them, so doubt there will be outings for the reserves as many times as in previous years...very noticeable that Newcastle, Everton, Arsenal and the like are fielding bulk of first team   

13 hours ago, BoroJake said:

Barnsley 6-0 down vs Chelsea. Think we avoided one there😂

To be fair, if you watch the goals, you can just see how Chelsea completely pressed the crap out of them and forced them into errors. We saw that from our game with them that that was probably the best way to break them, it looked likely at one point early in the game but then they scored and just looked infinitely more confident.

Not to say Chelsea wouldn't have beaten us but Barnsley really played into their hands.

• Like 1