oneBoro Forum
LukeR

'Other Boro stuff'

Boro u18s v the mackems this morning for me. Hopefully the lads have a good one.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Smogzilla said:

Boro u18s v the mackems this morning for me. Hopefully the lads have a good one.

Live updates would be nice. 

Match just finished. Excellent mornings work for the lads. Boro ran out 4-0 winners as they dominated the Sunderland team. Josh Coburn grabbed a hat trick. Pharrell Willis got the other.

Good job lads!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Smogzilla said:

Match just finished. Excellent mornings work for the lads. Boro ran out 4-0 winners as they dominated the Sunderland team. Josh Coburn grabbed a hat trick. Pharrell Willis got the other.

Good job lads!

That makes me happy 👍

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

That makes me happy 👍

Underrated comment 😂😂😂

13 hours ago, Changing Times said:

That makes me happy 👍

Such a N.E.R.D.

Barnsley boss apparently set for New York Red Bulls. We obviously play them next.

Just had a look at the run in and our last 6 games this season looks like "easy" opponents on paper .. Would be fun, if we were in reach of play offs with 6 games to go and then have that run in .. 

Barnsley A
QPR H
Rotherham A
Sheff W H
Luton A
Wycombe H

I know there are no easy games in this league, but still .. Don't ecpext any of these 6 teams to be fighting for more than survival, which can make them hard to beat ofc.. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SmogDane said:

Just had a look at the run in and our last 6 games this season looks like "easy" opponents on paper .. Would be fun, if we were in reach of play offs with 6 games to go and then have that run in .. 

Barnsley A
QPR H
Rotherham A
Sheff W H
Luton A
Wycombe H

I know there are no easy games in this league, but still .. Don't ecpext any of these 6 teams to be fighting for more than survival, which can make them hard to beat ofc.. 

I look at those fixtures and think, each of those teams (probably with the exception of QPR) has something to fight for going in to the end of the season. I said this at the start of the season. I could very easily choose a much much easier set of fixtures that i'd prefer going in to the last 6.

• Like 1