oneBoro Forum
LukeR

'Other Boro stuff'

Only 6 weeks to go guys and gals, the event of the year shall strike and cheer shall be spread across the country.

Assuming Pulis does take the Wednesday job anyway, we play them at Hillsborough on the 29th December. 

7 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Only 6 weeks to go guys and gals, the event of the year shall strike and cheer shall be spread across the country.

Assuming Pulis does take the Wednesday job anyway, we play them at Hillsborough on the 29th December. 

well if that's not an appropriate and fitting end to 2020, I don't know what is.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

just caught Mcnair being taken off with an injury in the NI game. commentators not sure if it's cramp or hamstring

6 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

just caught Mcnair being taken off with an injury in the NI game. commentators not sure if it's cramp or hamstring

Think commentator said it was cramp. From a purely selfish point of view hope its cramp that requires several days of complete rest so he gets a good weeks break before Norwich.

Sorry to any Northern Ireland fans on here. I am rooting for all the home nations to get to Euros who still can get there.

• Like 1

Scotland in a penalty shootout. 

C’mon Serbia 🇷🇸 

19 minutes ago, Uwe said:

Scotland in a penalty shootout. 

C’mon Serbia 🇷🇸 

Must be related to Blanco with that sort of influence on a team....  Please don't ever predict an England victory 🙂

11 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

Must be related to Blanco with that sort of influence on a team....  Please don't ever predict an England victory 🙂

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 will definitely win the Euros 👍 @Old Codger 😃

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Blanco said:

signed "A Wellwisher".....               tbh, don't care who wins ..  if they play to win just hope that there are a few "old heads" in squad ..   I believe in giving talented players a chance but there are times when real experience is required and sometimes we seem to lack battlers for want of a better word and if we don't have the right blend, there are at least half a dozen teams that could trouble us 

2 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

signed "A Wellwisher".....               tbh, don't care who wins ..  if they play to win just hope that there are a few "old heads" in squad ..   I believe in giving talented players a chance but there are times when real experience is required and sometimes we seem to lack battlers for want of a better word and if we don't have the right blend, there are at least half a dozen teams that could trouble us 

I’ll have a word with Gareth and tell him that you’ve just made your pitch for a place in the squad 👍 Clean your boots man 😃

35 minutes ago, Blanco said:

I wonder if anyone can do this?  Let's give it a try.  Blanco is definitely not a doyle.

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

Oh my God, it works!!

Doyle is a fairly common surname over here CT. Not an insult at all 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, Blanco said:

Doyle is a fairly common surname over here CT. Not an insult at all 🤷‍♂️

image.gif.42cc5993a55c765bdc2f41da5bc39d3c.gif