oneBoro Forum
LukeR

'Other Boro stuff'

Can't find the feedback thread, but is anyone else having issues with these incredibly intrusive Microsoft Surface adverts?

Basically blocking me from clicking anything for 10 seconds at a time, whenever they pop up.

• Like 2

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

Can't find the feedback thread, but is anyone else having issues with these incredibly intrusive Microsoft Surface adverts?

Basically blocking me from clicking anything for 10 seconds at a time, whenever they pop up.

Yes I'm getting them too, I've sent an PM to @oneboro about this exact issue.

2 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

I just bumped the ads thread up for you, I think that's the one you mean 👍

https://www.mfc.co.uk/news/gaffers-hospice-raffle-win-neil-warnocks-motm-trophy

Can enter a raffle to win Neil Warnock's Manager of the Month trophy, he's donated it to Butterwick Hospice and they're running a raffle for it. Have to say, with Butterwick Hospice being something close to my heart, this has put a bit of a smile on my face. Think this is terrific from the gaffer, personally.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, wilsoncgp said:

Can enter a raffle to win Neil Warnock's Manager of the Month trophy, he's donated it to Butterwick Hospice and they're running a raffle for it. Have to say, with Butterwick Hospice being something close to my heart, this has put a bit of a smile on my face. Think this is terrific from the gaffer, personally.

He's my favourite Neil at the club 👍

17 hours ago, wilsoncgp said:

More likely he just wanted rid of the cursed item as soon as possible. 😉

But yeah, its a nice gesture...fair play to him.

Bunch of midweek game kick offs moved to 7pm, so make sure that you don't get caught out by thinking time is still 7.45

9 hours ago, Old Codger said:

Bunch of midweek game kick offs moved to 7pm, so make sure that you don't get caught out by thinking time is still 7.45

Is the reason for this so the games can't be on Sky redbutton thus maximising the money the club can make through the £10 passes?  As Sky is only able to show games on red button if they are 19:45 or 8 pm kickoff. 

Don't think its been mentioned but it looks like 5 subs are returning for the championship, probably not for this weekend but the next is likely. 

6 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Don't think its been mentioned but it looks like 5 subs are returning for the championship, probably not for this weekend but the next is likely. 

It'll be interesting to see how Warnock avoids bringing Roberts on with two more substitutions available.

• Haha 4

20 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Good it may mean we actually get too see Roberts!

Yes...  but most likely in matches where NW thinks we are already superior to opposition to enable him to concentrate on what he does best

Paddy starts for Northern Ireland for 3rd time in 6 days but this timr in a game that means f**k all for Northern Ireland tonight. Absolutely f**king ridiculous decision to start him and no wonder some clubs fume at International managers.

• Like 2