'Other Boro stuff'

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great quote from Kevin Blackwell in the Athletic today 🤣🤣🤣

It's my birthday today, meant to be my 30th but I've refused to allow that in current circumstances of not being able to celebrate it. I usually get my age on the back of one of my shirts so I re

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/neil-warnock-obvious-choice-manage-18614026.amp?__twitter_impression=true "Gibson is a hands-on owner and Bausor is a hands-on chief exe

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Well our last game is at home to Wycombe. Couldn't be a more ideal game to make his debut.

Our last game is against Watford in the play of final 🤩

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
10 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Ah yeah I saw this because that guy that collects Boro shirts was going bananas at the prices.

Well, it all goes to charity, or most of it anyway.  Handy hint - bid on the Assombalonga and Mendez-Laing shirts.  They will be cheaper but you'll also get more letters on the shirt.  It's a win win!

• Haha 2

Think our yearly accounts were just posted on companies house. Any number crunchers wanna investigate?

Edit: they're not available to view just yet.

12 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

Think our yearly accounts were just posted on companies house. Any number crunchers wanna investigate?

Edit: they're not available to view just yet.

I'm sure once they are we'll get our annual multiple pages long discussion between CT & Dan, who are seemingly the only two who ever read the things 😂

17 minutes ago, MowbraysMoustache said:

Just reading that Bamford could be in line for an international call up. Am i right in thinking that we included an international call up add on when we sold him to Leeds? Or am i making that up?

International call up is a fairly common clause to put in a contract I would think so you could be correct in your thought