oneBoro Forum

'Other Boro stuff'

17 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Not a chance I'll be going out for a meal for a while. I went into the city centre for a prescription today and the place is bloody rammed. Seen the thing about a bar opening up at midnight last night in Huddersfield that had every table packed up for people going for drinks. I'd rather sit at home and watch the Boro and wait and see how the vaccine really copes with people coming out of isolation before I take that risk.

I’ve no idea how busy it is down here, I’m going to stroll into town later and hopefully grab a pint outside a pub as it’s a beautiful sunny day.

When I say outside, I mean properly outside, not in a COVID infested tent full of vapers.

• Replies 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

I’ve no idea how busy it is down here, I’m going to stroll into town later and hopefully grab a pint outside a pub as it’s a beautiful sunny day.

When I say outside, I mean properly outside, not in a COVID infested tent full of vapers.

I've gone this long without getting COVID mate and I've done it by being able to stay as far away from people as possible, inside or outside. My wife is still in the 20-29 category so could be waiting a while before we get a vaccine and we're probably going to wait until, absolute minimum, we both have the first one. Hoping by then things will have died down a little bit and maybe we'll get a chance at a relatively peaceful meal in the summer!

6 hours ago, TeaCider24 said:

Hope it is Friday.

Benefits me, means it doesn't clash with my girlfriend's birthday and I can look like less of a ***. 

My son (16 yes old) got his first proper girlfriend. I asked how it’s going and he replied “She complained about me playing football each Saturday morning then watching Boro in the afternoon and something had to give” 

What ya going to do I said

I’ll miss her a little bit I suppose was his answer 😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
58 minutes ago, Uwe said:

My son (16 yes old) got his first proper girlfriend. I asked how it’s going and he replied “She complained about me playing football each Saturday morning then watching Boro in the afternoon and something had to give” 

I was two vertebrae away from being happily single forever. It would have just been me, my guitar, football and a bottle of Listerine.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, ManBearPig said:

Wow I’ve just seen on SSN that Marcus Maddison is quitting football because he’s fallen out of love 

NOOOOOO! I wanted Warnock to sign him next season! ☹️

Ah well...

On 4/12/2021 at 2:57 PM, Uwe said:

I wouldn't normally say this, but with Boro in their current state, he should have given the girl a chance. Teenage romance being what it is, he'd probably have been done and dusted in time for pre-season. 😁

• Haha 3

Nathan Wood back in the Crewe starting line-up, they managed a very credible 0-0 draw against Portsmouth.

Hopefully he played well in the match and gets a run of starts till the end of the season.

Edited by TeaCider24
  • Like 2