• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Johnmfc81 said:

Maybe it's Blue and white like the Argentina kit.. I'm sure we had one similar once.

We did! our 98-99 away kit was an Argentina kit.

Bishop Auckland play in blue so I'm not convinced it'll be blue.

• Like 3

By the way, one thing I've never really clarified given COVID and all that ending my most recent season there, do the Boro just update your registered season card or do they send you a new one? Surely it's updating the original, right?

6 hours ago, wilsoncgp said:

By the way, one thing I've never really clarified given COVID and all that ending my most recent season there, do the Boro just update your registered season card or do they send you a new one? Surely it's updating the original, right?

Yeah you keep your original. Mines getting a bit tatty now after a few years though, so might have to ask for a replacement 

4 hours ago, boro-unger said:

Yeah you keep your original. Mines getting a bit tatty now after a few years though, so might have to ask for a replacement 

Don’t you just have an app for your phone?

12 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Don’t you just have an app for your phone?

I don't think it's part of the app, no. I don't think the current turnstile system would allow for that kind of code scanning.

19 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

I don't think it's part of the app, no. I don't think the current turnstile system would allow for that kind of code scanning.

Matchday tickets work using a picture of the QR code on your phone, could easily be implemented for ST holders

1 minute ago, Will said:

Matchday tickets work using a picture of the QR code on your phone, could easily be implemented for ST holders

I've honestly forgotten in the time since I've been so I could be wrong but isn't the entry thing a little slot to prod your ticket/card into? Might fit some phones but even if it does, isn't scanning from a phone screen different to paper?

5 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

I've honestly forgotten in the time since I've been so I could be wrong but isn't the entry thing a little slot to prod your ticket/card into? Might fit some phones but even if it does, isn't scanning from a phone screen different to paper?

It's a slot that is big enough for every phone I have had. No idea if it's different (don't think it is, it's literally just recognising light/dark areas in a pattern), but it has worked from my phone before.

• Like 1

Just got an e-mail through about Season Cards.

Existing card re-activated of course, unless moving into a new category (i.e. from Under-18 to 18-21) or have moved seats. For those and new holders, new cards being dispatched this week, should be arriving by 24th July.

Also there's going to be an open day with the stadium on Tuesday 3rd August, 9:30am to 6pm for season card holders. It is, as per the e-mail, 'a chance to come down and re-familiarise yourself with your surroundings, ask any questions you have, or if you simply enjoy an early opportunity to be back inside the Riverside'.

I'm not sure if they usually do those kind of open days but I guess if not it's also 'cause there's no home friendly this season.