• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

Posted Images

I thought they rebranded when they moved to their new board to make it more civilised and woke, however the characters of the board slowly but surely came out of hiding it seems. Various warnings seemed to be given out to certain posters while others behave like they are in an 1870’s saloon in Dodge City without issue. Very odd but I guess the more you post, the more income is generated for the site owner so he tolerates certain characters behaviours, which seems to upset their more reasonable posters. The owners recent accusations toward newyddion were totally out of order, very odd and set a poor example to others I thought. As for B_L, I suspect it is just one of several character posters on there that one individual hides behind. Very strange behaviour and best avoided.

Just had a good look at their forum, amused that @TeaCider24called me out over there for being a wind up merchant, I'm famous! 

Not somewhere I'd like to post regularly, I hate the disorganised forum style, having a new thread for each discussion makes it too hard to keep up, it's like a 90's AOL chatroom.

4 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Just had a good look at their forum, amused that @TeaCider24called me out over there for being a wind up merchant, I'm famous! 

Not somewhere I'd like to post regularly, I hate the disorganised forum style, having a new thread for each discussion makes it too hard to keep up, it's like a 90's AOL chatroom.

You are, haha, was just trying to nip the meltdown in the bud before it started.

4 hours ago, wilsoncgp said:

Some good stuff in here about the current expectations around the return to the Riverside:

Love this line:

"When are you going to announce Sol Bamba?

Does 3.15pm on Tuesday work for you?"

😄

• Like 1