oneBoro Forum

'Other Boro stuff'

What a welcome on your home debut mind. Hope he wasn't asking senor Blackwell for his phone and google translate on matchday 😂😂😂

• Replies 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

That’s one of the worst attempts at a song I’ve ever heard, why are we insulting him?

They're all expats living in America anyway, so hopefully it doesn't catch on over here.

1 hour ago, SmogDane said:

Don't shoot the messenger (that's me)

The Payero song  

Pereero, if you ask Mark and Neil 

Screenshot_20210815-142408.jpg

FFS some football fans really are utter morons, aren't they

Edit - I made the mistake of looking at her Instagram - wow, what a narcissistic *** she is

Edited by Denzel Zanzibar
  • Like 2

Does anyone have the seasonal video pass? 

Won't be moving back to Boro for a few months so thinking of buying it, how many games does it give you for the season?

Also what vpn do people use? Can't find a good free one with high bandwidth

34 minutes ago, LBP said:

Does anyone have the seasonal video pass? 

Won't be moving back to Boro for a few months so thinking of buying it, how many games does it give you for the season?

Also what vpn do people use? Can't find a good free one with high bandwidth

You won't get a free VPN with high bandwidth that won't track your data, but in a pinch you could install Opera browser which has an unlimited VPN built in. Its hit and miss though and you can't select specific servers.

I use Windscribe, you can build your own unlimited data plan and select which servers to connect to. I pay around £2 a month and can live in Germany, Holland or France.