oneBoro Forum

'Other Boro stuff'

24 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

You won't get a free VPN with high bandwidth that won't track your data, but in a pinch you could install Opera browser which has an unlimited VPN built in. Its hit and miss though and you can't select specific servers.

I use Windscribe, you can build your own unlimited data plan and select which servers to connect to. I pay around £2 a month and can live in Germany, Holland or France.

Cheers mate will take a look at Windscribe

• Replies 22.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A great Athletic article on our youth recruitment in London (copied from the other site): Saturday afternoon in the north London postcode of N22: on White Hart Lane a steady stream of fans make t

The Times interview today with Chuba. I’ve missed all the pics out as I don’t know how to get the whole article across and it’s behind a firewall, but you get a good feeling of what he thinks.  

Superb article from The Athletic published today... Gives you a real sense that something special is being built. We've been crying out for this for so long.   Michael Walker 2h ago  2 

Posted Images

On 8/18/2021 at 5:58 PM, LBP said:

Does anyone have the seasonal video pass? 

Won't be moving back to Boro for a few months so thinking of buying it, how many games does it give you for the season?

Also what vpn do people use? Can't find a good free one with high bandwidth

ProtonVPN has entirely free Netherlands servers with unlimited usage, fast enough for the streams, worked the last couple of years no issue.  For the Sky games you need a more obscure location - I use Windscribe's free account, which for some reason gives me 20GB a month, and connect to Romania,

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

I have to say @Smogzilla, I am very disappointed I never grew up being known as Sil Swinkels, Villa's #5. What a name, amazing.

Aye that's a great one haha

2-1 Villa at half time. Great game so far. Very even. Very competitive with 4 yellow cards shown already. 

Sad news about Alan Peacock being diagnosed with Alzheimer's.  One of a lot of footballers that either have or will end up with this, probably a lot already have passed away with it, and never knew the potential link between it and playing football.

Well before my time as a player but it has always seemed remarkable to me that Boro had two forwards capped by England over roughly the same period of time, all while being a second division club!  The fact that Alan actually made it into the '62 World Cup squad seems even more amazing.  It's no wonder that Cloughie always thought something dodgy was going within the club that we couldn't get promotion in that era 🙂

• Like 1