• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we will fare ok if we keep Trippier quiet, he's a very important player for them and very creative for a full back.

I wouldn't be surprised if Caryol doesn't play for that reason.

Tough game though and they're top for a reason, so let's not get too confident!

Scott Wilson ‏@Scottwilsonecho 1h

#Boro set to be without Carayol (groin) and R Williams (ankle) for Boxing Day. Leadbitter still struggling with illness and also a doubt.

well on the history of loose win loose draw loose win loose draw loose win... the next game should be loose and with Burnley I can't see us having enough to overcome, so I'm going for a 2-0 defeat unfortunately :(

thing is that they arnt a great team, looking at their squad its not that great, form counts for everything in this league though. no pressure on us either. we have played some great stuff under karanka, if we can stay solid at the back i am confident that we always have a goal in us. would take a point at this stage though

Scott Wilson ‏@Scottwilsonecho 1h

#Boro set to be without Carayol (groin) and R Williams (ankle) for Boxing Day. Leadbitter still struggling with illness and also a doubt.

As previously mentioned I think that those who will be unavailable during the pre January games might just indicate what to suspect departure wise????????

surely after fighting so hard to keep leadbitter in the summer we wont sell him now, unless we get a big offer. was it 3.5 million we turned down in the summer? surely we can still get at least that now if not more.

wouldnt be fussed at all if williams left, should be able to get at least 2.5/3 million for him

Hopefully there will be above 20,000 there on Boxing day...my first home game of the season, so i'm looking forward to it!

If we can get a positive result it would really boost the fans and the players for the second half of the season