• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

imagine if we won these next 2 games, i will die with excitement i think. is it too late for a late playoff push? or have i started drinking early :P

James you have a serious drink problem mate if you think we can make the play offs.:D:D

Interesting set of results under Karanka. Lost to form side Derby away with 10 men and a last minute goal. Near the same at Leeds. Beat Bokton who were the form side and won at Millwall who had not lost at home in seven games. Nearly won at Brum bar a last minute equaliser and lost at home to Brighton to a last minute goal from a corner. None of the games were a disaster and with a bit more discipline we could be four or five point better off.

Now stats are stats, but things are beginning to turn. We could beat both Burnley and Reading - we probably won't - but who knows. Got to go back to the family now, then midnight mass. Hopefully the big man upstairs will hear our prayers.

My guess is 1:1 with Burnley

imagine if we won these next 2 games, i will die with excitement i think. is it too late for a late playoff push? or have i started drinking early :P

We are only 11 points adrift with 75 points to play for. It only takes a semi decent run to make up that gap.

I really hope that Ledesma starts tomorrow. When I've seen him play (which admittedly is not often) he has appeared to give 100% percent. He also looks so disappointed when he makes a mistake. An unusual commodity these days. IMO. A footballer that wears his heart on his sleeve. I think with confidence and the opportunity to stake his claim in Karankas line up he will make a big impact for us next year. He will certainly score more goals and provide more assists than the not so marvelous Marvin.

I really hope that Ledesma starts tomorrow. When I've seen him play (which admittedly is not often) he has appeared to give 100% percent. He also looks so disappointed when he makes a mistake. An unusual commodity these days. IMO. A footballer that wears his heart on his sleeve. I think with confidence and the opportunity to stake his claim in Karankas line up he will make a big impact for us next year. He will certainly score more goals and provide more assists than the not so marvelous Marvin.

I agree he has the right attitude. There's a comment Mowbray made about him in the gazette which has always ensured I've had a good opinion about ledesma, which is that he's always the last off the training pitch and stayed behind late to do extra training and fitness practice. That for me shows that he's a true professional who always wants to be on top of his game and genuinely cares about how he plays. I admire the guy's attitude, and I really hope that he can show us that he can consistently play to the standard he did against millwall. He can spot passes that no one else can. Don't think anyone else has picked out any passes like he did to set up adomah against millwall this season. I see adomah and carayol make runs like this game in, game out, and no one ever slots the ball through to them. He has the vision and the capability to do it, and hopefully he'll learn to on a regular basis. If he could, he'd be one of our biggest assets.