oneBoro Forum

There'll be no three consecutive wins for Boro, 1-0 to Reading

...here's to me being wrong!

Don't quite understand the negativity there spirit. Reading have lost 3 of the last 4, low on confidence and not creating anywhere near enough chances (according to there fans) and slight mumblings calling for Adkins head.

Boro are the opposite. Should have a good bit of confidence, create loads of chances (need to start converting more I know) and are at home.

Do I think Boro are going to win the next 3 games in the bounce? No I don't, but with 2 in the bag and the performances to boot, can we win one at home? Definitely

Now bring em on!!!!!!!!

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Given

Varga Woody Ayala(gibson if injured) Friend

Whitehead Leadbitter

Adomah Ledesma Carayol

Juke

Would love to see that front 4, ledesma playing balls through to muzzy and adomah, using there pace, and then big juke doing the dirty work and holding the ball up for runners.

Same back 4 as why change a defence that kept a clean sheet against the top of the league.

Whitehead and Leadbitter sitting infront of the back 4 protecting them but when in possesion they can move forward and turn the 4 up top into 5.

Going for a good 2-0!!! UTB!

Given

Whitehead Leadbitter

Adomah Ledesma Carayol

Juke

Would love to see that front 4, ledesma playing balls through to muzzy and adomah, using there pace, and then big juke doing the dirty work and holding the ball up for runners.

Same back 4 as why change a defence that kept a clean sheet against the top of the league.

Whitehead and Leadbitter sitting infront of the back 4 protecting them but when in possesion they can move forward and turn the 4 up top into 5.

like that lineup, think ledesma would work well through the middle

Given

Whitehead Leadbitter

Adomah Ledesma Carayol

Juke

like that lineup, think ledesma would work well through the middle

The thing about that it would leave a bench of:

Steele-- Rhys W-- Gibbo-- Butterfield--Emnes-- Smallwood-- Main

Which by a long way isn't too shabby at all :)

Who says being a boro fan make you cynical eh?! ;)

No one says it. It's just an unwritten rule :D

It's worked for the last 2 games. So I have no reason to stop now...

Match day tomorrow! Woo can't wait :D

A very surprising last couple of results. Great to see. But I am still not convinced. This is Boro we are talking about.

I would be happy if we kept a clean sheet. It will be a major boost for the defense.

0-0

Hope We do manage to give them mauling though.

I think Karanka is now making a difference. We were saying a few weeks ago that we were concerned more about relegation - though we cannot take anything for granted, that is no longer the same degree of threat. We are looking better defensively and are letting form players win there place (Ledesma) and keeping a more stable side. We still have not sussesd out the Emnes/Butterfield quandary, as in truth both look better as impact players at the last 20 minutes over starting roles. I think Leadbitter may find his way into the starting 11, but unless we have injuries and suspensions that I have not researched adequately (or at all ;) ) then we start with the same team, but maybe Leadbitter in for Whitehead, as I'd give Smallwood an extended run. As was said earlier, Reading are no great shakes at the moment, more a side with potential where they have some very good players, but lack form. I see 2:1 to Boro, but will place my bet at a steady 1:1.