oneBoro Forum

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

I think we can win this one, who wins in the championship is usually decided by form and momentum and we are definatly have more of those things than reading right now. However i cant see us keeping 3 consecutive clean sheets so im going for a 2-1 win with juke and carayol to score

Jutkiewicz

Adomah Emnes Ledesma

Leadbitter Smallwood

Friend Gibson Ayala Varga

Given

Boro last six games (W3, D1, L2) are exactly the same as Leicester city's last six... And we are 6th in the form table. The table is quite tight at the moment, if we win the next string of upcoming games and other results go our way then we could move further up the table sooner than we thought.

A win here would swing me into a very optimistic mood so here's hoping.

Hopefully we can play most of the same lineup again despite the short spell of rest and that's probably what will be key to winning the game.

Would like to see Emnes & Juke play better than they have done so far this season.

I think Emnes has done well this season. Especially under Karanka, he is the one player that other teams worry about (maybe Adomah as well) and is nearly always doubled up on by defenders. I just wish he'd be a bit more selfish and shoot more!!

I think Emnes has done well this season. Especially under Karanka, he is the one player that other teams worry about (maybe Adomah as well) and is nearly always doubled up on by defenders. I just wish he'd be a bit more selfish and shoot more!!

I agree. Having him playing in the role behind a central striker gives teams a dilemma who to make their priority which gives our wingers the space to have an impact. We look a worse team when he isn't playing.

Technically Emnes is pretty similar to Ledesma. Both can dribble, good touch, good close control, ok pace, can pick a pass etc but the one thing that makes me prefer Ledesma is that he's fearless and isn't afraid to have a crack from 25 yards. Whereas emnes is the total opposite and looks like he has no faith in himself to shoot so always looks to pass to a teammate. It's clear that he's desperate for a goal to get his confidence going to be more brave as it's so frustrating to see him with such little faith in him scoring a goal. Hopefully a sitter presents itself for him tomorrow for him to slot in. :)