oneBoro Forum

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Just got in and completely forgot this was on! What has happened? Is this actually the Boro?

Didn't Reading's incredible run start after beating us? Have they just returned the favour and this is the start of a crazy climb to promotion? Who knows but we sound class.

I just hope we can carry it on because I'm going to the game on Wednesday.

I'm not sure if I heard it right but I'm pretty sure Karanka said that Given wants to stay!!

Can anyone who was listening to BBC Tees confirm this?

I'm pretty sure when asked what's happening with Given, Aitor said "we're working on it. We want Shay to stay and he wants to stay, so we're working on it"

Hope I heard right ;)

I'm not sure if I heard it right but I'm pretty sure Karanka said that Given wants to stay!!

Can anyone who was listening to BBC Tees confirm this?

I'm pretty sure when asked what's happening with Given, Aitor said "we're working on it. We want Shay to stay and he wants to stay, so we're working on it"

Hope I heard right ;)

That's exactly what I thought he said, if true it's fantastic news.

Hi guys,

Reading fan here - well done today. I think everyone has found out how we play this season and that's why we're awful at the moment. We've lost four of our last five because of this.

Still could be worse - we've only got one centre-back for the Forest game on New Years Day...

Hi guys,

Reading fan here - well done today. I think everyone has found out how we play this season and that's why we're awful at the moment. We've lost four of our last five because of this.

Still could be worse - we've only got one centre-back for the Forest game on New Years Day...

Welcome to the forum!

It's always nice to have an opposition point of view on the forum. Personally I don't think it was the way that you play that caused you to lose today, even burnley struggled to deal with us in our last game when we came out of the blocks quickly.

It would be nice to hear what you thought of the two teams performances today if you were there?

Hi guys,

Welcome to the forum!

It's always nice to have an opposition point of view on the forum. Personally I don't think it was the way that you play that caused you to lose today, even burnley struggled to deal with us in our last game when we came out of the blocks quickly.

It would be nice to hear what you thought of the two teams performances today if you were there?

Thanks - I wasn't there, but I listened to it on the radio.

It sounded like you let us have the ball, but you were able to break quickly when you had it and it caused us problems. Following the red card, it sounded like you kept the ball, but didn't push much. The penalty seemed like it was a dubious decision, but at the end of the day (for us) it was irrelevant. A worrying run of games for us now. You're the latest side to have over 20 shots against us. McCarthy kept us in it - we're in huge trouble when we sell him. :(

Outstanding performance again. The belief and confidence on display at the moment is massive.

Perfect end to a miserable year and hopefully puts the ghost of the shmables mowbray created to bed. We are starting to look an organised and very dangerous team, Varga at rightback looks a very good move, his natural position oddly enough, and hes been outstanding the past 3 games, even Whitehead who i wasnt impressed with previously is starting to turn in excellent performances.

The defence looks settled and composed and can actually defend now, I think keeping Shay Given is an absolute must, he just seems to instill confidence and it shows to the rest of the defence. We actually look like a team. 3 wins, 3 clean sheets...at christmas...for boro. Dare we start to believe, I do hope we can start getting bigger crowds in and get everyone behind the club, it could well be a good second half of the season