oneBoro Forum

Uh-oh! Reading free kick on the edge of the area...

Phew! Ayala clears twice to make sure they don't profit from it.

There certainly is a different feel about The Boro now do you not agree?

Yes, today was the first time in a long time I was confident about getting a win

There certainly is a different feel about The Boro now do you not agree?

Definitely - its almost like they're a different team.

Amazing the difference a couple of results, plus some confidence and self-belief can do.

When was the last time we were 2-0 up at half time?

Would love to see LJ get on the scoresheet today, would be a great confidence booster for him

Emnes marauding forward again. Puts in a cross but no-one able to get on the end.

LJ hurt and looks like he'll need some treatment at half time.

• Latest Posts

• I see were your coming from, but a lot of the time your backroom staff can make a difference. I would have sooner seen Woodgate with an experienced No 2 alongside him than Keane it might well have made all the difference..
    • I’m in the North stand mate
    • I'll name names, one player in particular who pulls out of tackles time and time again Lewis Wing, you can't afford that against Leeds, we're in a dog fight and we need a pit bull in midfield not a poodle. 
    • I remember a few things about that game. The most pressing memory that comes to mind is when Alioski did the most telegraphed cut inside I have ever seen in my life onto his stronger left foot. Friend still somehow fell for it. Alioski puts the ball in and I think it was Hernandez who tapped in at the far post. Still annoyed about it now. Well, just watched it back. Harsh on Friend to be that annoyed, nowhere near as bad as I remembered it hahah
    • Maybe, will have to wait and see mate. I only work down the road from the Riverside so not much further to the Six Medals but I'm working 'til at least 6 and might want to get a couple more things done before I set off. Which stand are you gonna be in?