oneBoro Forum

Hypothetical situation.

What would have happened had Gibson fired Mowbray in the summer and brought in Karanka? (Who was available at the time.)

• Latest Posts

• My initial thought too Maccarone, I was gutted when walking home from work & seen the gazette headline Cummins up for sale, not longer after Sunderland snapped him up, bad business IMHO 
    • Thought he was going to be a superstar, sadly never quite worked out that way.
    • Boro flashback 12th November 1977 Villa 0 Boro 1 Who remembers Stan Cummins the 1st million pound footballer which Jack sort of said at a media meeting & the press changed his words around  Well Stanley scored his 1st Boro goal on his 1st appearences of the season taking both points back to Teesside & our 2nd away win of the season  Pat Cuff was standing in for Jim Platt, John Neal was trying to find who was going to be his No1 keeper of the 3 on the Boro's books Boro team Pat Cuff  Ian Bailey  Terry Cooper  Graeme Souness  Stuart Boam  Alan Ramage  John Mahoney  Stan Cummins - 3rd appearance  Billy Ashcroft  Tony McAndrew  David Armstrong   
    • Agree with most of this, but I'm far from confident about us retaining Championship status. If we can use the decent performance against QPR as a springboard and start picking up points more often, we might end up quite comfortable. Knowing Boro though it'll be a last-game-of-the-season nailbiter.   
    • Colchester  v  Bradford. D Crawley  v  Morecambe. H Exeter  v  Cheltenham. A Forest Green  v  Plymouth. H Grimsby  v  Newport. H L/Orient  v  Scunthorpe. (none.) H Macclesfield  v  Mansfield. H Northampton  v  Crewe. H Port Vale  v  Carlisle. H Salford  v  Swindon. A .......... Stevenage  v  Oldham. A Walsall  v  Cambridge. A