oneBoro Forum

Terrific goal and fyi they are showing the goals as they go in on Sky.............great back header by Juke great strike by AA

Just back from the bookies, have Adomah first and 2-1 Boro. 40/1. Will take that!

You're halfway there mate. Hope it comes off for you

Nice to get an early goal for once. Plenty of time to build up a lead, so hopefully we can get another couple and kill this game off.

Just back from the bookies, have Adomah first and 2-1 Boro. 40/1. Will take that!

You're halfway there mate. Hope it comes off for you

Cheers pal!

Cmon Boro sounds really good!

Argh!

LJ smashes a shot into the side netting, when there were options for him to cross. Should have at least got it on target.

Reading close to an equaliser there! Pogrebnyak and McAnuff threatening but good work by Given to snuff out the danger.

Long-range effort from Ledesma grazes the roof of the net as it goes over.

You just know we HAVE to score a second goal and preferably get a 2 goal advantage....this sounds as if it will be a great game for the fans

120 guests.................come on sign in and type your support for Boro...leys end 2013 on a high

• Latest Posts

• Rare I like Vickers' articles, but he has it absolutely bang on there. Looking at our remaining fixtures, I am very worried we could drop down to League One now.  Gibson should be taking the  risk and getting someone in who at least has a clue how to get the squad playing and gain enough points to keep us in the league, but he won't.  To me it just feels like the club aren't concerned about relegation. Time is running out fast, if a change needs to be made, it has to be now.  Could be very ugly in the stands vs Leeds this week. Expect they'll crush us. Won't change Gibson's mind though, won't budge on Woodgate.  Hate what we've become as a club and where we are. There's got to be a way around it. The appointment of Woodgate from the start was an atrocious decision but seems Gibson had that planned all along, once Pulis had left the place.  This team isn't responding to Woodgate any more. Throughout the fixtures in Xmas the players/youngsters were saying spirit was good despite our awful start to the season and struggle until Christmas, but I feel that has changed now.  Very concerned we're heading down as it stands. 
    • You know in the summer them 7  players that are pictured will probably be the only one's left 😄
    • This wasn't made by me as you know I've said previously I blame Gibson. But this is what happens, Woodys reputation is being torn down whilst others are allowed to get away with it. By the way, how shockingly bad was the original tagline 'Break New Ground' what does it even mean?
    • I do believe players will step up for this they have got to still expect a loss as I attended Elland Road in December if Leeds turn it on we be hammered. But having said that Leeds away form isn't that great
    • The poster who mentioned Warnock wanting one more job to reach a milestone. Just found the article. He is 12 games short of reaching 1500 games as a manager. Said he would like a job to end of season to reach that milestone. We have 12 games between now and end of season. Its almost as if it was meant to be...