oneBoro Forum

Thanks for the tip that the goals are on SSN, found myself a live stream and i'm happy.

Shame I couldn't find one before the goal, here's hoping for more to come.

UTB

Reading getting themselves back in the game, we need a second

Sounds like we're doing well again today. Feels odd after the year we've had!

Cant listen to the game as im with family, so I'll keep reading this thread to keep me up to date. Come on boro!

Thanks for the tip that the goals are on SSN, found myself a live stream and i'm happy.

Shame I couldn't find one before the goal, here's hoping for more to come.

UTB

Is it a radio stream or video stream?

need to convert some of these chances! 1 wont be enough here must have had around 10 chances now

Reading trying to get back into the game, enjoying the majority of possession and forcing several corners.

Argh!

Good work by Ledesma, Emnes, Leadbitter and Jutkiewicz creates a number of chances in quick succession!

Again Boro should be 2-0 up now.

Would love it simply love it if Marvin was to score or Juke or Leddy just to get that bloody elusive second goal.....UTB

Ledesma is so good :3

He has been like a new signing these last couple of games

from the BBC, really, 40yd header???? ( Attempt saved. Grant Leadbitter (Middlesbrough) header from more than 40 yards on the right wing is saved in the top right corner.)

• Latest Posts

• well seems Braithwaite will be able to get another mega contract and be spending half the time not playing 
    • Could be 30-40% of profit due to the hit we took on our original fee.
    • I get what you mean. I have seen both be reported before. A club getting a % of total fee and a % of profit. Maybe % of total fee only comes in to play once selling club sells above a certain figure? Either way if he goes we will be due a % of £11m (Leganes profit) or £16m (total fee). And either way i expect it to be a 6 figure sum we get.
    • Is a sell on clause usually on total fee? I’d always assumed it was on increase in selling fee over what previous club had sold player for I.e. on profit the selling club makes. If it is on total fee then a club selling a player on at fee they paid would actually make a loss, after deducting any sell on fee. That seems odd?
    • Haha i hink in the cold light of day you would reconsider that stance. I dont think i dislike any player in the world to extent i would disregard £4m coming our way. I also dont think it is £4m. His release clause is £16m so dont think there would be a 25% clause. I would say more around 15%. Which is still over £2m which i would happily add to our transfer kitty for summer. What happens to Braithwaite i could not care less.