• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in the clean sheet brigade. A solid defense gives our midfield confidence to get forward.

We might nick a goal but I would be content with 0-0.

However. I do wonder if the financial problems Bolton are facing could have an impact on the game? Will the players up a gear to try and catch the eye of a prem team? Or will it have them worried about their future?

There could be a few goals out there if either are the case.

My hope for todays game apart from a Boro win is that we see this thread heavily populated later on and that we get a decent amount of posts and contributions.

As it stands this will not reach the last 2 totals and they were well below par.

Find it strange seeing as how we are picking up and far less to moan about lol!

I'm all for contributing but don't get to any games.... Seems pointless in some ways..

I'm hesitantly confident about this. I'm hoping for another clean sheet, but can see it being a close 1-1 or maybe someone edges it 2-1 I've a feeling Varga will get a goal :)

alright maybe not Varga then lots of changes in this team today

Given,

Williams, Gibson, Ayala, Friend

Smally LEadbitter

Adomah Butterfield Carayol

Main

is the team I think

Given. Williams, Ayala, Gibson, Friend. Smallwood, Leadbitter. Adomah, Butterfield, Carayol. Main.

Juke, Emnes, Varga, Ledesma on bench.

My question is why?

Absolutely WHY? Varga has been outstanding by all accounts. And Ledesma surely warrants a start over Carayol?