• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish Maddison would shut up about them being a good side. They've won twice at home all season and are 18th. They aren't a good side at all.

Can see some changes being made as we need to be able to break quickly and get a third goal as Bolton will hopefully overstretch trying to score again.

There is no way this game will end at this score

I wish Maddison would shut up about them being a good side. They've won twice at home all season and are 18th. They aren't a good side at all.

They're not a good side..." These are sloppy defensively in defence, but them are dangerous attacking" :P

He probably means compared to us...and to be fair they've caused us some problems... ;)

Can see some changes being made as we need to be able to break quickly and get a third goal as Bolton will hopefully overstretch trying to score again.

No panic changes though I hope.

Just let the lads settle down, find their rhythm again and try to stick to whatever game plan AK has.

Carayol causing more mayhem in the Bolton defence. We need the other players to take advantage of his work.

Just put a bet on this game ending at this score :)

How is butterfield doing