oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Hull City Tigers AFC (FA Cup)

Your predictions please...what will be the outcome?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Your predictions please...what will be the outcome?

• Boro win - the Reds go marching on to Round 4
    • Draw - the Tigers take us to a replay at their place
    • Hull win - oh well, at least we can concentrate on the league now

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Interestingly most of their fans think the 2nd XI will beat us comfortably, hopefully old potato face thinks this as well and they fall victim to the old FA cup upset cliche.

It wouldn't even be an upset, not much difference in terms of quality between the two sides okay they are in good form but we shouldn't fear them.

Given I'll give you (although debatable because McGregor is a good keeper too), but Livermore, Huddlestone, Koren and Brady are all much better CMs than Leadbitter. Adomah, a case can be made, but they have decent premier level wingers whereas he is untested at that level.

Not much difference? Almost every one of their squad would walk into our first 11!

So would some of our players..Adomah, Given, Leadbitter...

They are our players after all

Haha, I would say that about 11 of our players would walk into our first 11 :p

Not much difference? Almost every one of their squad would walk into our first 11!

So would some of our players..Adomah, Given, Leadbitter...

They are our players after all

Haha you know what I meant, they'd walk in Hull's team

A Hull City fan on Twitter:

"Can't wait for the trip to Middlesbrough on Saturday. Would love a cup run. Would happily take relegation for the FA Cup #hcafc #FACup"

WOW :/

Interestingly most of their fans think the 2nd XI will beat us comfortably, hopefully old potato face thinks this as well and they fall victim to the old FA cup upset cliche.

It wouldn't even be an upset, not much difference in terms of quality between the two sides okay they are in good form but we shouldn't fear them.

Huddlestone is on the verge of walking into the England team. Leadbitter could barely point to England on a map.....

No, I totally disagree, Tim. Let's play our strongest side and give those tigers a good mauling, if they are cocky enough to play a reserve side, we should show them that we mean business. Our next match isn't for another week....let's win this!