oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Hull City Tigers AFC (FA Cup)

Your predictions please...what will be the outcome?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Your predictions please...what will be the outcome?

• Boro win - the Reds go marching on to Round 4
    • Draw - the Tigers take us to a replay at their place
    • Hull win - oh well, at least we can concentrate on the league now

I think Haroun has the right physicality to be in Karanka's team. He is big and powerful, can run for days (which is handy with the high pressure defending we've been doing) and is reasonably quick. What Haroun has shown however is he doesn't have the appropriate technical ability. Ledesma was expected to leave as he put in Jekyll and Hyde performances, whereas Haroun was expected to leave because he has the technical ability of a tree. :P

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Haroun has the right physicality to be in Karanka's team. He is big and powerful, can run for days (which is handy with the high pressure defending we've been doing) and is reasonably quick. What Haroun has shown however is he doesn't have the appropriate technical ability. Ledesma was expected to leave as he put in Jekyll and Hyde performances, whereas Haroun was expected to leave because he has the technical ability of a tree. :P

And the hair of :)

Boro team to play Hull tomorrow according to the Echo

[align=center]Dimi

Varga Woodgate Gibson Friend

Leadbitter Whitehead

Ledesma Butterfield Adomah

Main[/align]

Subs: Ripley (gk), Emnes, Hines, R Williams, Smallwood, Carayol, Jutkiewicz.

Score predicition: 2-1

Boro team to play Hull tomorrow according to the Echo

[align=center]Dimi

Varga Woodgate Gibson Friend

Leadbitter Whitehead

Ledesma Butterfield Adomah

Main[/align]

Subs: Ripley (gk), Emnes, Hines, R Williams, Smallwood, Carayol, Jutkiewicz.

Score predicition: 2-1

I would have rested Woody, we have more important league games coming up but seems like Karanka doesnt see Williams as a CB. Aside from that strong team which should get something from the match.

Just realised my tickets havent turned up yet :s

Ordered them on tuesday morning. The tinternet said if you ordered them before 4:30pm on the tuesday they'd be sent out in the post...

Anyone else order around this time, and any ideas what I do if they don't turn up??

Ordered them on tuesday morning. The tinternet said if you ordered them before 4:30pm on the tuesday they'd be sent out in the post...

Anyone else order around this time, and any ideas what I do if they don't turn up??

I ordered mine on Tuesday afternoon and they arrived yesterday morning, surprised they arrived that quick. You might want to ring the ticket office tomorrow morning or go there yourself.

they should be their tomorrow surely, we must be saving money for essien by sending all mail second class now :P

its way easier to just use ticket fast and print them at home, saves them possibly not turning up

I ordered mine on Tuesday afternoon and they arrived yesterday morning, surprised they arrived that quick. You might want to ring the ticket office tomorrow morning or go there yourself.

Cheers, yeah I'll probably have to give them a ring in the morning if the postie doesn't turn up early!

It's way easier to just use ticket fast and print them at home, saves them possibly not turning up

I wasn't given the option this time, usually there's a little drop down menu with the two options, but it wasnt there when I bought mine :s

Plus I do like to keep my old tickets as mementos, not quite the same keeping things you've printed off yourself :p