oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Hull City Tigers AFC (FA Cup)

Your predictions please...what will be the outcome?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Your predictions please...what will be the outcome?

• Boro win - the Reds go marching on to Round 4
    • Draw - the Tigers take us to a replay at their place
    • Hull win - oh well, at least we can concentrate on the league now

Interesting team. Not our strongest, but will give Karanka an opportunity to check out L. Williams (and R. Williams at centre back) in a relatively low pressure environment.

Hoping for a win but I'd rather we were knocked out than taken to a replay.

Why?

Why would I rather we were knocked out than taken to a replay? Because I would rather we moved further up the league and made a push for the play-offs than had a mini cup run, and I think having a midweek replay would be detrimental to that.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not happy.

I was under the impression we were taking the cup seriously and would be fielding our strongest team.

I think keeping the winning (or not losing) mentality is important, as us keeping our strongest 11 getting more games together.

Dimi - Strongest available

Varga - Strongest available

Gibson - First Team

R.Williams - Opportunity to impress

Friend - Strongest available

Leadbitter - Strongest available

Whitehead - Strongest available

Ledesma - Strongest available

Emnes - First team and arguable strongest available

L.Williams - Opportunity to impress

Main - In and around first team all season.

Not sure how much stronger you wanted the team to be? Only Woodgate, Adomah and Juke missing that would make it our strongest available XI.

Interesting team. Not our strongest, but will give Karanka an opportunity to check out L. Williams (and R. Williams at centre back) in a relatively low pressure environment.

Why?

Why would I rather we were knocked out than taken to a replay? Because I would rather we moved further up the league and made a push for the play-offs than had a mini cup run, and I think having a midweek replay would be detrimental to that.

Its the FA cup not some mickey mouse competition, nobody wants to be knocked out. Also its only January not really a crunch time of the season for a fixture pile up, just wish for a win the same as all boro fans and if its a draw we`ll beat them down there. Come On Boro....

Why?

Its the FA cup not some mickey mouse competition, nobody wants to be knocked out. Also its only January not really a crunch time of the season for a fixture pile up, just wish for a win the same as all boro fans and if its a draw we`ll beat them down there. Come On Boro....

I said I wanted a win?

BBC Tees will work online for this game, but UK users only

That's me out then I hope the boro + works ok then :(

Have you tried a chrome extension like hola that circumvents geographical blocking?