oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Hull City Tigers AFC (FA Cup)

Your predictions please...what will be the outcome?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Your predictions please...what will be the outcome?

• Boro win - the Reds go marching on to Round 4
    • Draw - the Tigers take us to a replay at their place
    • Hull win - oh well, at least we can concentrate on the league now

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it has been a very dour and boring game just no ambition whatsoever. Poor juke he just can not get any good action with Boro at the moment

Agree - we have been very poor today...probably made Hull look a lot better than they are.

I'll say again that I hope this is purely a short-term dip due to fatigue and not indicative of another serious loss of form.

I don't think its lack of ambition so much as lack of energy and drive. There have been a few brief flashes, but overall its been a very flat performance.

AK did field a lot of first team players, so I think he genuinely wanted to get a result, but he knows the condition the players are in and who was likely to last 90 minutes and who was desperately in need of a rest. I'm sure he picked the strongest 11 he could.

Why the hell shouldn't we be ambitious, you've achieve nothing by being negative

Yes!! I like your style!

We've got more chance of being invited round Unger's house for turkey dinosaurs, than we have of promotion, 2plus2.

Well I don't like turkey dinosaurs anyway :D

Promotion is unlikely, granted. But top 6 is far from out of the question. From there anything can happen. And just achieving that play off finish, or even just coming close, offers plenty of excitement between now and the end of the season.

I just want us to be competitive, compete at the right end and show ambition.