oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Hull City Tigers AFC (FA Cup)

Your predictions please...what will be the outcome?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Your predictions please...what will be the outcome?

• Boro win - the Reds go marching on to Round 4
    • Draw - the Tigers take us to a replay at their place
    • Hull win - oh well, at least we can concentrate on the league now

Win win for boro tomorrow really IMO.

Hull are expected to win but if we get at them early on like we have in the last few games I can see us causing them a few problems.

If we win, fantastic. Can only build our confidence.

If we lose, no big deal we can just use it as a benchmark and learn for the future.

Either way I think it should be a good game and I'm going 2- 1 boro

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

2801817.jpg

inevitable that graham will score against us if he plays

The hull team doesn't particularly strike me as having that much more quality than ours really. Huddlestone has been fantastic this year and brucey will always set up his teams to be hard to beat.

Can't see past a boro win here. We have 7 days until the next league game so I think AK will fancy our chances against a prem team and send out a strong squad. Think the players will be up for it and a good FA Cup run would be nice. With a few lucky draws we could go a few rounds and get an attractive fixture and bank some money. Would be nice to get on tv too.

I always want to win but tbh I can live with it if we lose this one. Definitely all about then league this year.

It would be useful for a few players to build a bit more confidence. Main, Juke and Butterfield. That is the most useful thing that can happen today for me.

Just realised my tickets havent turned up yet :s

Ordered them on tuesday morning. The tinternet said if you ordered them before 4:30pm on the tuesday they'd be sent out in the post...

Anyone else order around this time, and any ideas what I do if they don't turn up??

I ordered mine on Tuesday afternoon and they arrived yesterday morning, surprised they arrived that quick. You might want to ring the ticket office tomorrow morning or go there yourself.

Cheers, yeah I'll probably have to give them a ring in the morning if the postie doesn't turn up early!

It's way easier to just use ticket fast and print them at home, saves them possibly not turning up

I wasn't given the option this time, usually there's a little drop down menu with the two options, but it wasnt there when I bought mine :s

Plus I do like to keep my old tickets as mementos, not quite the same keeping things you've printed off yourself :p

Turns out they're waiting at the ticket collection booth thing for me. Phew, I shall go to the (foot)ball after all!

Fancy both teams to score in this one. Might put a cheeky bet on that, along with my giant 12 team accy (sure to be let down by a giant killing...)

would like to see haroun given one more chance in a game like this.

I think hes talking to a belgian side at the moment. But i think his time with us has gone anyway