• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Blackpool 4-1 Middlesbrough

Is that wishful thinking or do you think Blackpool have Boro's number? (I'm guessing your a Tangerine?)

They are not in great form haven't scored more than one goal since November only scored 3 once that was opening day of the season or are you just expecting Boro to massively capitulate

I am only messing. We want Middlesbrough to win so Ince can be sacked...

Well not quite, but you get the idea. If you go one nil up, it will be game over. The boos will be out.

not suprised you are confident, the last few times we have played at your place we were absolutely woeful

think this is a very different team to the one under mogga now. pretty much all players are fit. some players playing for their futures too (juke) so i would expect us to be properly fired up for this one

The way I see it: If Tom Ince plays we will get battered. If he doesn't, we will cope and maybe win. Blackpool have always seemed to hammer us at their ground and Tom Ince always has a good game against us.

Tom Ince will definitely play. He isn't in talks with anyone - Ince has denied it. He will obviously go but not in the next couple of days.

Always liked Blackpool, don't know why. Just had a soft spot for them. Probably the memories of holidays as a kid.

I hope we batter them though, Paul Ince must be pretty close to getting sacked, it's probably for the best, because they seem to have gone from a free flowing attacking team, to hoofball merchants ( that's just based on what I saw at the riverside this season though)

Blackpool 4-1 Middlesbrough

Is that the number of arrests for donkey rapes committed during the weekend?

The 1 for us would be stubbzy I reckon.

Completely changed the ground since I last went Luke. Half the away stand was open to the elements and closed because the concrete was falling to bits.

---------------- Given ----------------

- Omeruo - Ayala - Woodgate - Friend -

-------- Leadbitter - Whitehead -------

---- Ledesma --- Emnes --- Adomah ----

----------------- Main ---------------

Bench; Dimi, Gibson, R.Williams, Smallwood, Butterfield, Carayol, Jutkiewicz.

Omeruo because why not just make use of his talent, if he has so much. And Main because Jutkiewicz might (I stress might) have his head turned by potential (I stress potential) offers elsewhere, though I still don't rate Main. Personally I think the rest of the team picks itself. Leaves us with some very useful options covering all positions off the bench too.

Blackpool 1-2 Boro,

Ince 12', Ledesma 39', Adomah 68'.