oneBoro Forum

Boro V Blackpool (A)

I have £3 on Boro to win 3-1 but I hope all the goals from defenders and midfielder as I dont want to hinder BiB's hope gibbo will buy a striker if our strikers dont score.

Leadbitter hat trick the Forrest bid £3.6m for him :P

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

This is fast becoming a very important game but not the most important game of the season........................however in thinking about it perhaps the most important away game of the season so far as a win would do us the world of good and to start 2014 with 4 points away from home would indicate that perhaps our usual January slump is now a thing of the past.

I have £3 on Boro to win 3-1 but I hope all the goals from defenders and midfielder as I dont want to hinder BiB's hope gibbo will buy a striker if our strikers dont score.

Leadbitter hat trick the Forrest bid £3.6m for him :P

I've got a fiver on 3-0 @ 22/1

This is the most confident I've been before a Boro match in a long time, fancy us to win 2 or 3 nil today

I'm not that confident, but I'm fairly confident that we will be the better team today so it will all come down to us taking our chances. If we had a decent striker I would be sure of a win.

Picking up on Downsouths comment - this could well be the most important game of the season! Have we had our 4-5 game form run and it ended at Bolton where we were lucky to get a point? Have we established an away strategy? Will Kenny play and if so, where?

I say this every time we play away at Blackpool, but I was there when we last beat Blackpool at their ground - March 87, I was at Trent Uni and avoided a day studying and took a cranky train to Blackpool from Nottingham. It was a sunny day and the Boro fans were in massed ranks in this massive open stand behind the goal. Archie Stephens swooped in with a diving header and we won 1:0. I think maybe this is our year to break the hoodoo they have had over us for near 27 years (27 years, where have they gone?). I reckon 1:0 to Boro, and we will leap frog Blackpoool and be within 2 points of Leeds. C'mon Boro.

Edit: haven't they lost 6 of their loan players and Chopra is in the dog house for tweeting on their training?

I fear after the last 2 losses (confidence wise) that the previous 3 wins will be forgotten

Back to earth with the usual lack of confidence / conviction and usual boro slump

i am afraid 4 nil to Blackpool and back to the drawing board :(

Badger in Asia

I fear after the last 2 losses (confidence wise) that the previous 3 wins will be forgotten

Back to earth with the usual lack of confidence / conviction and usual boro slump

i am afraid 4 nil to Blackpool and back to the drawing board :(

Badger in Asia

Only lost our last one. Still unbeaten in 4 in the league