Boro V Blackpool (A)

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Picking up on Downsouths comment - this could well be the most important game of the season!

I think Downsouth has said that or words to the effect about half a dozen times this season :)

It's an important game in the same way the Bolton game was and Charlton will be next week. We're playing catch up so every game and every point is important. I don't think a defeat is a disaster or a victory the definitive sign of great things to come. We're going to need to get to around 70-75 points come what may. Of interest to me will be the side chosen today and who is and isn't involved from the start. I fancy a score draw but I could easily see us winning or losing this one by the odd goal as well.

Sounds like there's going to be a bit of last min changes to the starting lineup rich, probably why there's been a delay.

Still, could be worse!

anthony vickers ‏@untypicalboro 9s

Blackpool so depleted they have roped in two lads - Cameron & Waddington - on bench who played for the U18s this morning

Sounds like there's going to be a bit of last min changes to the starting lineup rich, probably why there's been a delay.

Still, could be worse!

anthony vickers ‏@untypicalboro 9s

Blackpool so depleted they have roped in two lads - Cameron & Waddington - on bench who played for the U18s this morning

Are they even allowed to do that?