oneBoro Forum

Boro V Blackpool (A)

Given

Omeruo Woodgate Ayala Friend

Whitehead Williams

Adomah Carayol Ledesma

Emnes

Think we should try an alternative to using a target man (Juke / Main) and Emnes has plenty of strength to play up top... with Muzzy coming through the middle in support rather than providing the balls into the box.

You missed Grant Leadbitter?

I know... i do like him but personally I think we should sell Leadbitter if we get an offer over £2m... he's not THAT good and with plenty of cover at centre midfield we could use the funds to strengthen in other areas of the pitch

Also Rhys had a cracking game last saturday I thought and would like to see him partner with Whitehead in midfield

Disagree with this entirely. Leadbitter alongside given and adomah have been stand out performers this term. Leadbitter has provided the most assists to the team and the second most goals. Extraordinary for a box to box centre mid. Im comfortable in saying her walk into the midfield of every championship team, and he'd do a job in the prem. since last season he seems to have addressed weaker areas of his game (shooting and set pieces).

We look a weaker side when leadbitter isn't present. He's a dynamic player who leads by example, and his experience and how vocal he is mean that he is also a good captain on the pitch.

In contrast over the last 18 months, Rhys has proven himself to be a liability. I've lost count of the number of dismissals, own goals, penalties, mistakes and goalscoring opportunities (for the opposition) he has been at fault for this season. His heart doesn't seem to be in playing for the club anymore, he's a poor captain, and for how he's performing currently, he's massively overpaid. He looks clumsy and the way he has been playing currently, has no reason to be played in midfield for us. We should hope that coyle finds a job soon then offer Rhys to him. He's not good enough anymore. Injuries appear to have taken their toll as well as lack of fitness, lack of commitment and lack of effort. I hold no faith in Rhys ever being close to as good as he used to be.

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Leadbitter alongside given and adomah have been stand out performers this term. Leadbitter has provided the most assists to the team and the second most goals. Extraordinary for a box to box centre mid. Im comfortable in saying her walk into the midfield of every championship team, and he'd do a job in the prem. since last season he seems to have addressed weaker areas of his game (shooting and set pieces).

We look a weaker side when leadbitter isn't present. He's a dynamic player who leads by example, and his experience and how vocal he is mean that he is also a good captain on the pitch.

In contrast over the last 18 months, Rhys has proven himself to be a liability. I've lost count of the number of dismissals, own goals, penalties, mistakes and goalscoring opportunities (for the opposition) he has been at fault for this season. His heart doesn't seem to be in playing for the club anymore, he's a poor captain, and for how he's performing currently, he's massively overpaid. He looks clumsy and the way he has been playing currently, has no reason to be played in midfield for us. We should hope that coyle finds a job soon then offer Rhys to him. He's not good enough anymore. Injuries appear to have taken their toll as well as lack of fitness, lack of commitment and lack of effort. I hold no faith in Rhys ever being close to as good as he used to be.

Agree with every word.

Leadbitter alongside given and adomah have been stand out performers this term. Leadbitter has provided the most assists to the team and the second most goals. Extraordinary for a box to box centre mid. Im comfortable in saying her walk into the midfield of every championship team, and he'd do a job in the prem. since last season he seems to have addressed weaker areas of his game (shooting and set pieces).

Agree with every word.

I agree with your agreement of that

Just popped over to the Blackpool forum. They are not optimistic to say the least. One lad gas put £50 for Boro to win. Even I'm not daft enough to do that :s

First time in a while i've put boro to win on my accy, i'm that confident

Same here! Got to take advantage of teams in bad form like this.

There will come a day when their poor run will come to an end, and when our good form will cease to be, but it shall not be this day!

3-1 to the mighty unbeaten in 4 boro!