oneBoro Forum
Guest thriker

Boro V Blackpool (A)

Powlays just confirmed on twitter that Woodgate is out with illness. He also thinks Omerou is not involved though that ones unconfirmed...

Friend is out as well, so it will be probably be Gibson left back and Ayala and Hines? at CB

Guest Changing Times

Picking up on Downsouths comment - this could well be the most important game of the season!

I think Downsouth has said that or words to the effect about half a dozen times this season :)

It's an important game in the same way the Bolton game was and Charlton will be next week. We're playing catch up so every game and every point is important. I don't think a defeat is a disaster or a victory the definitive sign of great things to come. We're going to need to get to around 70-75 points come what may. Of interest to me will be the side chosen today and who is and isn't involved from the start. I fancy a score draw but I could easily see us winning or losing this one by the odd goal as well.

The omens doesn't look good when our captain goes down with illness in the last minute.

Sounds like there's going to be a bit of last min changes to the starting lineup rich, probably why there's been a delay.

Still, could be worse!

anthony vickers ‏@untypicalboro 9s

Blackpool so depleted they have roped in two lads - Cameron & Waddington - on bench who played for the U18s this morning

Blackpool team whilst we await the boro's

Gilks, Bishop, Cathcart, MacKenzie, Robinson, Ferguson, Basham, Angel, Barkhuizen, Ince, Fuller

Subs Warner, Harris, Waddington, Cameron, Caton, Davies, Eccleston

Sounds like there's going to be a bit of last min changes to the starting lineup rich, probably why there's been a delay.

Still, could be worse!

anthony vickers ‏@untypicalboro 9s

Blackpool so depleted they have roped in two lads - Cameron & Waddington - on bench who played for the U18s this morning

Are they even allowed to do that?

Chris Powlay ‏@BoroYouths 18s

Boro, Given, Varga, Williams, Ayala, Friend, Leadbitter, Whitehead, Emnes, Adomah, Ledesma, Jutkiewicz

Still think that teams more than good enough to beat that Blackpool side. Worried about Ince vs Friend though, assuming he starts on the right.