oneBoro Forum

Check out my website for Carayol and discussion

Is it just me or do other members feel irked that Muzzy does not seem to last 90 minutes and as such always influences substitutions in the game when he starts.

Why is this I wonder?

Also if he could last the full 90 minutes Karanka woud have better use of the bench instead of always using one sub for Muzzy.

If he doesn't have 90 minutes in him would it not make more sense to utilise him as an impact player, coming of the bench in the second half to use his pace and directness against tired defenses? For me this makes more sense than him burning himself out early and not having his effectiveness later in the game when teams will be most vulnerable to pace and direct running.

I would maybe start Ledesma wide on the left, with Butterfield in the AMC role, and then after about 60 minutes or so bring Ledesma into AMC and sub Butterfield for Muzzy, and then try and exploit the defense. It would mean we have a lot more bite going forward in the later stages of the game, and would give us an extra option if we are chasing the game.

It means we aren't having to unnecessarily change the shape of the team in the second half to accommodate players who can't get through 90 minutes

dont think he has 90 minutes him but neither does ledesma imo.

great website, very well designed too.

if you tweet a few boro fan sites im sure some will share it for you so more people know about it.