• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll go for 4-1 with this one. We'll take the lead, only for them to equalise after a defensive mistake on our part. Second half we'll put fresh legs on and smash 3 goals in for the win.

Omeruo seems to expect to be coming here for first team football in a starting role. Could be interesting to see who gets dropped if he is going to be starting

You would think we would want to keep chelsea sweet with our new link. They won't keep sending us their bright young talent if we dont use them... but then it would be harsh to drop any if the defenders who've kept several clean sheets recently! Ah, to be a football manager!

Indeed talk about selection problems and with Kamara scoring twice in his reserve game against ***nal no less he must be in serious contention to replace Juke aka "I wish I could score"

If it aint broken do not try and fix it comes to mind but Kamara offers more than Juke.

Would still be inclined to keep Carayol on the bench as an impact sub for the second half

Charlton Athletic...does anyone actually care either way about them?

As for the sister and pie comment, for me it depends which type of pie!

Some of that is quite hilarious! :D

MummysLittleSoldier

4:36PM

I've been to Boro Semedo, the geezer's probably got one hand up his sister, the other in a pie. Strange place full of strange people. Recall the coach trip through there on the famous 'Operation Riverside' day. Never seen so many boarded up shops and this was pre-recession. I'm sure I remember a huge nackered old boat in the dock outside the ground and all. Horrible place.

Having said all that, they will do us 3-1. We'll probably be blinded by the bright sight of green grass on a pitch.

Southerners seem to have a very negative perception of Ye Olde Borough of Middles. :(

Still this guy seems to have more of a grip on reality regarding the outcome of the match...love the idea of the Charlton players being "blinded" by the bright green grass of the Riverside pitch. :D

By the way, which "optimist" put money on us to win 6-0 at 200/1? Be amazed if that comes off.