• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

The boro is no holiday destination but this lot must walk round charlton with there eyes closed if they think they live anywhere better , althogh by the amount of them that come in onthe tubes every game not many do live incharlton

To be fair ever since a lot of industry came shuddering to a halt on Teesside, Middlesbrough has been in decline. Don't see how it bears any relevance to the match on Saturday. If they have to resort to slagging off our town it's a good thing as it means they've not got anything to say about our football club!

Very good article, good to hear the players saying good things about AK as well.

IMO Hopefully our new loanees dont just walk into the team, we've been doing well and I think to drop anyone would be harsh (possibly with the exception of emnes) and would probably send the wrong message. I think AK did this with omeruo for Blackpool game and i think its the right way to go about it, make them work hard to break into this winning team.

Have both on the bench and give them a chance to impress should the opportunity present itself.

So similar team to Blackpool, possibly switch ledesma inside and bring carayol back in.

Can't see past a boro win (never thought I'd say that) so we'll probably lose..... ;)

Stuff that!!! 3-0 boro. Adomah, Ayala, emnes (finally)

Northern Echo's predicted teams for tomorrow

2823579.jpg

Boro subs: Konstantopoulos, Gibson, Main, Butterfield, Kamara, Woodgate, Chalobah.

Charlton subs: Alnwick (gk), Evina, Dervite, Hughes, Green, Harriott, Pigott.

Prediction: 1-0

The one player missing from the squad which stands out is Emnes anyone know if he's injured or just dropped?

Haven't changed my mind about the team, despite the new signings.

Given, Varga, Ayala, Williams, Friend, Leadbitter, Whitehead, Adomah, Ledesma, Carayol, Jutkiewicz.

It would be harsh to drop any of them in my opinion, apart from Juke that is, but he's better then Main and I still don't want Kamara rushed back.