• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Varga - 5. Poor today. First game he's looked really dodgy. Looked really uncomfortable up against his winger and gave away possession needlessly a few times.

Maddo gave Varga man of match yesterday

Then Maddo should have gone to specsavers!

Varga - 5. Poor today. First game he's looked really dodgy. Looked really uncomfortable up against his winger and gave away possession needlessly a few times.

Maddo gave Varga man of match yesterday

Then Maddo should have gone to specsavers!

MOTM got changed, Given got it.

I like the fact AK stuck with the group that have been getting results. I understand we didn't play well and Kenneth is likely to come in, but it shows other squad members that won't be leaving that grabbing your opportunity like Ledesma, will be rewarded.

Always a live steam around when we play them tho

Can't see there being a stream for next weeks game, the foreign channels are covering the fa cup round 4 games :(

There's always a very biased stream from Malaysia because they own Leicester.

I was at the game today. Not a convincing performance but a great 3 points all the same. Not sure whether to look forward to / dread Leicester away next.

Welcome to the forum Joa_Boro! Long time lurker or transfer from another forum?

Hope to see you post again and join in with the members on line:)

Was surprised that no-one apart from Anglian Red made a comment on what I mentioned yesterday but I will repeat myself.

The win against Charlton was the first home league game that Boro have won in the month of January for the last 7 seasons.

That stat really stands out

Think we all chose to ignore it as an absolutely horrible stat that should never ever be spoke of again. :D:D:D

I've been a 'lurker' for the last 2 years and now i finally joined because of my disbelief about the FLS, sky sports and boro+ not showing shays save in the highlights, did the cameraman miss it? surely somewhere would have shown it