oneBoro Forum
cornishboroboy

Boro V Charlton Athletic

Varga - 5. Poor today. First game he's looked really dodgy. Looked really uncomfortable up against his winger and gave away possession needlessly a few times.

Maddo gave Varga man of match yesterday

Varga - 5. Poor today. First game he's looked really dodgy. Looked really uncomfortable up against his winger and gave away possession needlessly a few times.

Then Maddo should have gone to specsavers!

Then Maddo should have gone to specsavers!

MOTM got changed, Given got it.

Does anyone have a video of Given's save? Don't think they showed it on the Football League Show

Always a live steam around when we play them tho

Can't see there being a stream for next weeks game, the foreign channels are covering the fa cup round 4 games :(

Guest O'Briens Agent

I like the fact AK stuck with the group that have been getting results. I understand we didn't play well and Kenneth is likely to come in, but it shows other squad members that won't be leaving that grabbing your opportunity like Ledesma, will be rewarded.

Always a live steam around when we play them tho

Can't see there being a stream for next weeks game, the foreign channels are covering the fa cup round 4 games :(

There's always a very biased stream from Malaysia because they own Leicester.

I was at the game today. Not a convincing performance but a great 3 points all the same. Not sure whether to look forward to / dread Leicester away next.

Welcome to the forum Joa_Boro! Long time lurker or transfer from another forum?

Hope to see you post again and join in with the members on line:)

Was surprised that no-one apart from Anglian Red made a comment on what I mentioned yesterday but I will repeat myself.

The win against Charlton was the first home league game that Boro have won in the month of January for the last 7 seasons.

That stat really stands out

Think we all chose to ignore it as an absolutely horrible stat that should never ever be spoke of again. :D:D:D

Guest Joa_Boro

Hello... Thank you for the welcome. I read a lot of the comments on here and thought I may as we'll sign up!

Guest boro94

I've been a 'lurker' for the last 2 years and now i finally joined because of my disbelief about the FLS, sky sports and boro+ not showing shays save in the highlights, did the cameraman miss it? surely somewhere would have shown it

• Latest Posts

• This is what I would want to see. More of a 3-5-2 which has worked for us at times this season. I feel like we need Howson in midfield as our midfielders are just useless and lack any leadership, he can at least make a tackle. Saville to start if we want more balance or Tav if we wanna go for it. Roberts behind the striker and just let him run at them on the counter attack, maybe him and Britt could get something going. Let Spence and Coulson offer our pace and width as wingsback.                                          Stojanovic    Spence - Fry - Moukoudi - Friend/Shotton - Coulson                          Howson - McNair - Saville/Tav                                       Roberts                                               Britt/Fletch                             Not that it matters like, don't have much hope for this game.
    • Half-way through Mad Men and just started series 5 of The Bureau, both excellent. 
    • Warnock's had a good shuffle of the pack now. That's the desperate hope that his selections will finally click and maybe lady luck will smile on us too.
    • Got a competition launching if your interested.   Predict all the scores in the Prem games this weekend 5 Points if you get the correct score 2 Points for correct result Person with the most points takes the pot   £5 a go Join the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1606647006164160/ Entry Form.xlsx
    • At this point I'd usually go check out how Millwall were doing and figure out how we could beat them. But whilst Stoke wasn't exactly a masterclass, the last two games in particular have left me bereft of confidence in this side. This squad isn't built out of League One quality players and yet the lack of quality coming from players at the moment makes it look like they are. Our passing and movement is so key to the way Warnock wants us to play but I just don't think anyone is really tackling this task together right now. We see some individual quality on display, particularly from Roberts and Britt at times in the last few games, but it's just not coming together as a unit. The final ball or decision is made too late, too strong or too weak. I agree with some others that I don't think that effort is necessarily the issue... it's just quality when and where it matters. We don't have a single player in the squad right now who's capable of planting a ball on a player's noggin on a consistent basis from a dead ball, never mind when in the flow of play. Still, the team? Hopefully Spence is back... this is what comes to mind. Stojanovic Spence Fry Friend Coulson Tav Howson Saville Roberts Fletcher Britt