oneBoro Forum
cornishboroboy

Boro V Charlton Athletic

Guest robbieboro82

Must be a reason, keep the faith with AK

Adomah - slight strain, illness or something similar, I assume?

I understand rotation, but can't imagine he'd be dropped from the bench too for anything else..

@Boro: Boro: Given, Emnes, Williams R, Ledesma, Varga, Leadbitter ©, Carayol, Friend, Whitehead, Ayala, Main #UTB

No Albert at all today or loan players

No juke and no adomah? Emnes keeps his place. Surprising to say the least

Leeds losing to Leicester by the way. Second left. Good news.

Leeds lost 1-0

Charlton team

Thuram, Wilson, Wiggins, Morrison, Wood; Cousins, Stephens Jackson ©, Cook, Harriott; Kermorgant

Adomah to a prem team.

I hope not hahaha

That would be 3 clubs this season :P

signed up to coral used my free 50p bet on adomah to score anytime 88p return :$

£1 for boro to win 5-2 @125-1 :S

Careful Stubz. Those Charlton fans are watching... I got a whole thread done about me on the Charlton boards for my bet.

For the record, I decided against the hatrick and plumped for 6-0 with Adomah to score 2 for combined odds of 250/1.

Aaaannnndd Adomah is not even in the squad. Cheers then....

Careful Stubz. Those Charlton fans are watching... I got a whole thread done about me on the Charlton boards for my bet.

For the record, I decided against the hatrick and plumped for 6-0 with Adomah to score 2 for combined odds of 250/1.

should just revert to a simple 6-0 scoreline bet.

Adomah to a prem team.

I hope not hahaha

That would be 3 clubs this season :P

Aha Yay! He's ours! Orrrr, they sign him and loan him back..... Conspiracy!

Simple being a great choice of word there lol

Simple being a great choice of word there lol

i was trying to make him feel better :D

Maybe no juke goal today then.

Concerned about no Albert, but we can't rely on him every game I suppose.

Guest Spirit of 86

No Adomah today :s

• Latest Posts

• The last section is the exact reason Wigan won't win their appeal. The EFL simply refuse to acknowledge that their set of tests is not fit for purpose. They even then mention another case where that was evident (Bury).
    • The owners haven't massively overspent and run the club into the ground. From what I have seen Wigan is/are a fairly well run club in terms of finances (in a football sense anyway). But the owners have literally used the club for some very murky reason. They sold the club to a new owner (a fund) that the old owner was the majority shareholder in. Then immediately installed a new majority shareholder to the fund that now own Wigan. That shareholder bizarrely has no online footprint at all, other than everything related to him owning Wigan. This man then on the exact same day he has acquired the club has placed it in administration. It is that reason that Wigan are appealing the decision. All of the above of course was signed off by the EFL themselves. Which opens a whole new can of worms.
    • https://www.efl.com/news/2020/july/efl-update-wigan-athletic/   Here is the latest statement by the EFL on the Wigan situation. I agree with a lot of what they say up until they start trying to defend their fit and proper test.
    • Apologies when I said 1/4 of the creditors, I was meaning 25p out of the £. I should have made that clearer. In terms of our situation in 1986 I'm not too well versed with the details (as it was before my time). But I'm pretty sure we were going into Liquidation rather than administration.  I also imagine that the EFL regulations/rules have been updated since 1986.  
    • As far as I can tell it's the only argument that they can even try to make, and even that's weak AF.